Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Would You Do If You Found Out or Caught Your SO Cheating on You?

curling

I know this is not an easy subject to talk about. IT is probably one of your biggest fears. But I want you to keep a real open mind when discussing it. I guess since I am coming off a cycle I get more sensitive and sometimes a little more jealous. Btw I don't think my wife is doing anything we are probably getting along better than we ever have. But what if she did, what would I do? Your mind can mess with you ya know.

I think I would forgive her. It would take a long time and probably lots of fights but if she told me she just messed up and was sorry. I would forgive her. I mean I don't think I could live without my wife. She is my best friend too and the mother of my kids. And I really don't to women could measure up to her. She is cool.

Anyway say you found out(Heaven forbid) your SO cheated on you. They admit and apologize would you leave or forgive them?

i dropped the bitch and eventually forgave her......we never got back together but we are still friends:)
thats what i would do

curling said:
Anyway say you found out(Heaven forbid) your SO cheated on you. They admit and apologize would you leave or forgive them?

That's impossible to answer unless you are in the situation.

Too many variables.

curling said:
Now was she your wife or your girlfriend?

she was my girlfriend for five years and the night i was going to purpose....her best friend told me about the cheating
the sitution is a little different than yours because you are married with kids....i cant be 100% but i think i would do the same

Well it all depends.

If she told me I would leave.

If someone else told me and she didn't know. I would video tape her in the act and send a copy to everyone she knows and then leave.

See there just isn't one definative answer here.

Gorilla boy is too correct.
I mean the situation can be flipped in the matter of a second pending on the circumstances.
But in all, I would still be inclined to forgive, after all, I think most of us has done that at least once in our life. Maybe not with a person we really cared about, but it's nature, so I would be more to the side of forgiveness (pending the situation).

This happened to me.. I tried to be civil. I threw her out of the house. Then I went to where the sancho worked... which was a bar. I made him cry in front of a bar full of people.

side-note...

I have a friend who walked in on his wife in bed with some guy. He took out a shotgun and proceeded to remove the sancho's head with 2 rounds from a 12 gauge. He was convicted of vol. manslaughter in 1981 and sentenced to 20 years. He did 9.

I think he should have been awarded a medal.

Alright,

Let's thow out a hypothetical situation. They meet someone at a club when they were both drinking(not in their right mind) and ended up sleeping with them. You find out from a friend your SO admits feels bad and promises not to do it again.

Now what?

Like I said I wouold lean towards forgiveness. But once is enough and trust would be lost for a period of time. Also circumstances would have to change, and if it reoccured then I don't give it a second thought, it has to be over.

Top Bottom