Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would it be like to be a male stripper?

Longhorn85

Jenn BFL gave me an idea with her thread. Has anyone here been a male stripper? Do you get propositioned by women a lot? Or by men?

I may have to look for an "amateur nite" in Dallas or Houston where I can be incognito...:fro:

I believe most women you're dancing for are nasty redneck chicks, from what I've seen and what I've been told by guys who do it.

Come to Houston, I'll introduce you to the main doo doo stain. I have not stripped and never would (just not my thing), but you get propped by women and men, most of the men are gay to be honest, I honestly think you have to have a serious feminine side to even act like some strippers do, its really gay and i can't even watch that shit, makes a honky quiver.

havoc said:
Come to Houston, I'll introduce you to the main doo doo stain. I have not stripped and never would (just not my thing), but you get propped by women and men, most of the men are gay to be honest, I honestly think you have to have a serious feminine side to even act like some strippers do, its really gay and i can't even watch that shit, makes a honky quiver.

Amen to that, I have a freind who is a bartender in a gay bar here in H-town, and he has to act gay to make money.

havoc said:
most of the men are gay to be honest, I honestly think you have to have a serious feminine side to even act like some strippers do

maybe the few decent women in the audience (you know, the ones that were dragged in by their co-workers) will be able to sense which dancers are not gay.

also, on amateur nite I guess you might find a few straight dancers I would imagine

ttlpkg said:

maybe the few decent women in the audience (you know, the ones that were dragged in by their co-workers) will be able to sense which dancers are not gay.

also, on amateur nite I guess you might find a few straight dancers I would imagine

True, if you want to come down to H-town I know a guy who used to work at Labears, and now bartends at Metoer, two very gay oreinted clubs.
Let me know, and I'll talk to him

ttlpkg said:

Its like this, the gay dancers go bang there male friends and the straight dancers(which in 1 second every women in there will know and want to know who the straight men are, word gets around) get more meow than the law allows. peace

Do women crash these gay clubs for bacholerette or office parties to see the strippers? Or is it a gay-only hang out?

ttlpkg said:
Do women crash these gay clubs for bacholerette or office parties to see the strippers? Or is it a gay-only hang out?

There is really only one male strip club in Houston, and all kinds of walks of life go there except straight guys.
there are plenty of women who go there for parties and all kinds of shit. If you are a straight guy, you will get laid every night at least by one chick, possibly more

I cannot imagine anything much less sexy than a male stripper. That would just NOT be this girl's cup-o-tea.

Top Bottom