Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What up motha fokkers?

i'm attempting to work... but it just isn't happening.

i brought my digi cam to work and i think i'll just chase some people around with it instead.

i cant stop saying FUCK these days....haha i love
pent up energy .....and going home for Xmas.......god im gonna be nasty LOL

I've often thought that it's strange how expressions used in everyday language were once considered "in poor taste"; I believe it is time to bring a particular term that has long been downcast and berated (by the imperialist dogma of the english-teacher regime ;-) ), into the light of day. It is past the time when this word should have been given the full privileges of being a recognized member of the English language (that's the stuff that was developed in Britain, but never properly implemented in the States Of course, you all know the word I refer to; I have had this piece of literature lying around for a while, and I thought it demonstrates the case appropriately enough (sorry, author unknown Perhaps one of the most interesting and colourful words in the english language is the word "fuck." It is the one magical word which by just its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as verb both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck), or a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck), or a noun (Mary is a fine fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). It should be obvious now that there are not many words as versatile as "fuck."

Besides its sexual connotation, this lovely word can be used to describe many situations:

Fraud: I got fucked by my insurance agent.
Dismay: Oh, fuck it!
Problem: I guess I'm fucked now.
Aggression: Fuck you.
Passive: Fuck me.
Confusion: What the fuck?
Difficulty: I can't understand this fucking business.
Despair: Fucked again.
Philosophical: Who gives a fuck?
Religious: Holy Fuck.
Incompetence: He's all fucked up.
Laziness: He just fucks about.
Displeasure: What the fuck is going on?
Rebellion: Fuck off!
Surprise: Fucking Incredible!

It can be used in descriptive anatomy - He's a fucking asshole.

It can be used to tell time - It's five fucking thirty.

It can be used in business - How did I get this fucking job?

It can be a prediction - Oh, will I get fucked.

It can have maternal connotations - as in "Mother Fucker."

It can be nautical - Fuck the Admiral.

It can be political - Fuck Bush.

It can open the door to wonderful relationships - "let's fuck."

It can be used to enhance the meaning of a word - as in Beautifuckingful, Terfuckingific or Absofuckinglutely.

The mind is fairly boggled at the many many creative uses. How could anyone be offended when you say "fuck?" Use it in your daily speech! It adds to your prestige.

Today tell someone "Fuck You."

FUCK YOU! :D

Have a Merry Mother fuckin Christmas and a fucked up New Year all ya pimps and bitches !

Top Bottom