Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is up with this killer pneumonia strain????

I think China has reported several thousand deaths already and they are cropping up all over the world. Even our doctors are scared right now as it is, I believe, highly contagious.

Maybe that's what I have. Been sick for about 3 weeks now. I seem to be getting better. Just a bit of a cough left sometimes and headaches periodically from mucus b,lockage in my sinuses. Man, that's sexy.

Nathan said:
Maybe that's what I have. Been sick for about 3 weeks now. I seem to be getting better. Just a bit of a cough left sometimes and headaches periodically from mucus b,lockage in my sinuses. Man, that's sexy.

This strain is a killer.....not a cougher.

Testosterone boy said:

This strain is a killer.....not a cougher.

Whoa, eeeeaaasssyyyyy big fella. I'm sure I don't have pneumonia. I had it once and it almost killed me. I started to have trouble breathing and was in a lot of pain. So, eventually I thought it might be a good idea to call an ambulance, but passed out before I could get to a phone. When I came to, I was breathing a bit better so I waited until the next day and walked my ass to a doctor.

Top Bottom