Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of fish stinks the worst as it's rotting?

frorider6

I'm going to be leaving this hell hole cubicle farm pretty soon and I want to leave something in the ceiling tiles for them to remember me by.

simple, i'll give you my ex-girlfriend buck naked, 3 days non-showered. You put her up there and within an hour they'll be evacuating the place.

H2S Solution (careful, it´s quite toxic) or butteracid (dunno if that´s the correct term in English) will make them remember you surely and will give the place a very specific note ;)

Buddy of mine put a dead salmon in another friend's chimney as an act of revenge. Don't know if one smells any worse than any other, but that got to be pretty damn bad. Especially considering it took him a couple weeks to figure out where the smell was coming from. The flies were a good indicator....no lie.

Shark or a bunch of clams.

I'd go with clams because they can be hidden all over the place easier.

excellent
burns.gif

Any other little revenge/pranks I can pull that don't cause too much damage?

Toothpics broken off in the locks
Magazine Subscription cards sent in with their address by the dozen
Pizza delivery.. 6 will do and not cause a flag to be raised by the restur. Since you know the address/phone# already that ones easy. Attn to your boss.

As for fish.... The Oily ones are the best...
Sardines are small so can be hidden and get real ripe

isolate the poles of television, vac cleaner and other things like that with some almost invisible tape. It doesn´t need much and people won´t look there if they don´t know that one.

Norman Bates said:
isolate the poles of television, vac cleaner and other things like that with some almost invisible tape. It doesn´t need much and people won´t look there if they don´t know that one.

If you mean wrat the plug poles with tape so they think the device is broken when they plug it in..
Excellent and that's one to add to the book..

Top Bottom