Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are traditional best man gifts?

Vanguard

I am getting married soon and I need to get my lousy best man something. I am leaning towards something that will last, not like 20 pounds of ground beef or a years worth of free oil changes. Any suggestions?:angel:

I recieved a years gym membership from one, and 20 massages for another. I have been in a lot of weddings, and the best mans gifts are usually pretty specific to him. They usually are not generic or traditional.

i've always gotten god damn flasks.

flasks are cool, but everyone gives them out for their fricking weddings.

actually, the only one i was a best man in, i got a knife and a flask.

You can never go wrong with gift certificates....Find out what he likes, or where he shops, and get him a 25, 50 or 100$ GC. He can get what he wants....easy...:)

Ranger

I got my best man a Spyderco knife. Actually, all the guys in the wedding party got knives. His was the best of them though.

Part of the after recepetion entertainment involved liberal amounts of PCP, crack and liquid acid administered straight to the whites of the eyes.

All of the men in the wedding party were cast naked into a pit with their shiny new knives. An electronic version of La Macarena was blared incessantly, interspersed with excerpts from the Blue Danube Waltz. Mayhem ensued.

Yeah, knives were a good present.

Give him a night with the bride, what the hell he probably already had one of those right?

Make sure your gift is specific for him and remind him of the day in your life he shared.

compression.gif

Top Bottom