Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are Some of Your Most Embarrassing Moments?

curling

I guess it happened about 6 months ago. I was wearing shrit that was to small I have a long waist. And I went to best buy to buy a ps2. Well I walked around the store probably for about an hour looking at different stuff and chicks were really staring at my ass. So I was all pumped up and everything feeling pretty stoked about it. Until I went to the bathroom and noticed my underwear(white briefs) out of my pant and over my shirt by about three inches. :eek: I fixed it and went out the back door.

I must have looked like the biggest dork ever oh that sucked.

Well about ya'll?

a spider crawled into my underpants. unfortunately i was wearing them at the time. in a room full of my class mates.

danielson said:
a spider crawled into my underpants. unfortunately i was wearing them at the time. in a room full of my class mates.

Screw the classmates I would be scared that sucker would bite my pecker. That would have swoll it up. Hmmm second thought that might not have been such a bad thing.

curling said:

Screw the classmates I would be scared that sucker would bite my pecker. That would have swoll it up. Hmmm second thought that might not have been such a bad thing.

well at the time i decided to forget i was in a room full of people and i stripped off. not that many people....but still embarassing...imagine me almost convulsing trying to get this damn thing offa me :)

18 tall skinny kid joined the meathead juicers gym. My 2nd or 3rd workout, I was stretching. I raised my arm over my head and busted the flurescent light, showering me in glass.

Top Bottom