Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What sex is your brain?

Tatyana

Elite Mentor
Let's blow the doors off the stereotyping of: 'all men/women are...'.

To anyone with any basic scientific knowledge, it is not difficult to deduce this is impossible.

Some of the latest and quite interesting gender research is that not only do you have a biological sex, you also have a gender which is more of a social/cultural construct, and that your brain may be sexed as well.

Some researchers say that men can have 'women's brains' and that women can think more like men. *

Contribute to the research, take the test and sex your brain.

BBC - Science & Nature - Sex ID

I"m not sure what sex my brain is. To me it's just a byzantine conduit for my mind.
However you fuck up my brain, my mind doesn't function eitha.... so mind is not brain independent.
Mine is hermaphroditic... big time, externally it is female it's outward persona is female. However, it is a male mind that has my ego and domination at heart... -male-.

I know that is vague and you are looking more for concrete answers Tat. However , I think it's predominantly more female... I"m guessing.

I dunno. To me Female's are the stronger of the two sexes, with all the shit they have to go through, so yeah.

I'm an Alpha male that enjoys eating pussy. That is not scientific but considering the studies come from the UK and are paid by the fruit-loop government over there I bet my results are more reliable lol (jk!)

Seriously, good post Tat.

BTW empirical marketing research has recognized that gender is a cultural construct and marketing plans need to be designed to exploit the differences that arise between cultures. That is why there is a lot of androgynous marketing programs (especially in the apparel industry) out there: you hit two birds (or more) with one stone.

I'm an Alpha male that enjoys eating pussy. That is not scientific but considering the studies come from the UK and are paid by the fruit-loop government over there I bet my results are more reliable lol (jk!)

BTW empirical marketing research has recognized that gender is a cultural construct and marketing plans need to be designed to exploit the differences that arise between cultures. That is why there is a lot of androgynous marketing programs (especially in the apparel industry) out there: you hit two birds (or more) with one stone.

My next Sig... right here...
Thanx for the update on Margarto... I suspected in my heart this would be it for him. Man, what a sad day for Mexican's.

Oi, the Beeb is awesome.

Can you think of any other way that a show like Top Gear could be produced without pissing off some car manufacturer?

:)

It appears I have both equally feminine and masculine. Hmm!!

My next Sig... right here...
Thanx for the update on Margarto... I suspected in my heart this would be it for him. Man, what a sad day for Mexican's.

After looking at those pics of Cotto's face again it is a crime Margarito did that. I think a new rule should be that wraps get taken off the fighters after each fight and turned in to be inspected. You can kill people with plaster of paris. (I'll leave it at that so as not to hijack the thread!)

On another note related to Tat. Stereotyping will persist even after these findings. If anything, it will show there are more than 2 categories of 'gender', let's say there are 6, then people get get lumped into these groups, and the stereotyping will become more refined.

Stereotyping is innate. Humans must stereotype because it is their way of organizing complex patterns of data. Without stereotyping it all becomes unorganized chaos.

To emphasize my point, Tat's post inherently sterotypes people into two groups. Those that do not understand the complexities of gender and those that do. Perhaps the hidden message is that one group is 'better' than the other? So rather than 'blowing off the doors' of stereotyping this post implicitly supports stereotyping.

BTW it is good thandie and tat are posting in here. We need fresh faces with good posts! (Tat's posts are always good) I get tired of the shrimpy nonsense.

Top Bottom