x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

What sex is your brain?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What sex is your brain? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Let's blow the doors off the stereotyping of: 'all men/women are...'. To anyone with any basic scientific knowledge, it is not difficult to deduce this is impossible. Some of the latest and quite interesting gender research is that not only do you have a biological sex, you also have a gender which is more of a social/cultural construct, and that your brain may be sexed as well. Some researchers say that men can have 'women's brains' and that women can think more like men. *

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

What sex is your brain?

Let's blow the doors off the stereotyping of: 'all men/women are...'.

To anyone with any basic scientific knowledge, it is not difficult to deduce this is impossible.

Some of the latest and quite interesting gender research is that not only do you have a biological sex, you also have a gender which is more of a social/cultural construct, and that your brain may be sexed as well.

Some researchers say that men can have 'women's brains' and that women can think more like men. *

Contribute to the research, take the test and sex your brain.

BBC - Science & Nature - Sex ID

Re: What sex is your brain?

well I got to the part where you had to measure your fingers in mm and i gave up lol

I"m not sure what sex my brain is. To me it's just a byzantine conduit for my mind.
    However you fuck up my brain, my mind doesn't function eitha.... so mind is not brain independent.
    Mine is hermaphroditic... big time, externally it is female it's outward persona is female. However, it is a male mind that has my ego and domination at heart... -male-.

I know that is vague and you are looking more for concrete answers Tat. However , I think it's predominantly more female... I"m guessing.

I dunno. To me Female's are the stronger of the two sexes, with all the shit they have to go through, so yeah.

CEO of Project Mayhem needtogetarmy's Avatar

I'm an Alpha male that enjoys eating pussy. That is not scientific but considering the studies come from the UK and are paid by the fruit-loop government over there I bet my results are more reliable lol (jk!)

Seriously, good post Tat.

BTW empirical marketing research has recognized that gender is a cultural construct and marketing plans need to be designed to exploit the differences that arise between cultures. That is why there is a lot of androgynous marketing programs (especially in the apparel industry) out there: you hit two birds (or more) with one stone.

Quote Quote posted by Army Vet View Post
    I'm an Alpha male that enjoys eating pussy. That is not scientific but considering the studies come from the UK and are paid by the fruit-loop government over there I bet my results are more reliable lol (jk!)

BTW empirical marketing research has recognized that gender is a cultural construct and marketing plans need to be designed to exploit the differences that arise between cultures. That is why there is a lot of androgynous marketing programs (especially in the apparel industry) out there: you hit two birds (or more) with one stone.

My next Sig... right here...
    Thanx for the update on Margarto... I suspected in my heart this would be it for him. Man, what a sad day for Mexican's.

Quote Quote posted by Army Vet View Post

Oi, the Beeb is awesome.

Can you think of any other way that a show like Top Gear could be produced without pissing off some car manufacturer?

It appears I have both equally feminine and masculine. Hmm!!
    The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reasons remaining ashore.

-Vincent Van Gogh

Quote Quote posted by -Ariel- View Post
    My next Sig... right here...
    Thanx for the update on Margarto... I suspected in my heart this would be it for him. Man, what a sad day for Mexican's.
    After looking at those pics of Cotto's face again it is a crime Margarito did that. I think a new rule should be that wraps get taken off the fighters after each fight and turned in to be inspected. You can kill people with plaster of paris. (I'll leave it at that so as not to hijack the thread!)

On another note related to Tat. Stereotyping will persist even after these findings. If anything, it will show there are more than 2 categories of 'gender', let's say there are 6, then people get get lumped into these groups, and the stereotyping will become more refined.

Stereotyping is innate. Humans must stereotype because it is their way of organizing complex patterns of data. Without stereotyping it all becomes unorganized chaos.

To emphasize my point, Tat's post inherently sterotypes people into two groups. Those that do not understand the complexities of gender and those that do. Perhaps the hidden message is that one group is 'better' than the other? So rather than 'blowing off the doors' of stereotyping this post implicitly supports stereotyping.

BTW it is good thandie and tat are posting in here. We need fresh faces with good posts! (Tat's posts are always good) I get tired of the shrimpy nonsense.

Memeber

lol I actually took it...I scored on par with the guys....funny.
    Last edited by nefertiti; 04-May-2009 at 03:09 PM.