Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What sex is your brain?

I have always come to believe that being in the moment is more about situational awareness.

You wouldn't notice any emotions or thoughts in this state, it would be pure being.

I guess we are confusing Emotion with Emotionality. Root vs. Rootlessness.

Pure Being would have the appearance of Tranquility, Nonattachment, but the best part or kicker is JOY.

Joy is an Emotion.

Emotionality... yeah that is being dependent on Time and the Situation in which is brought on Cause and Effect of Conditional existence.

Your Pure Being would be without emotionality... which I think is what you are associating emotion, semantically, with.
I dunno.

I guess we are confusing Emotion with Emotionality. Root vs. Rootlessness.

Pure Being would have the appearance of Tranquility, Nonattachment, but the best part or kicker is JOY.

Joy is an Emotion.

Emotionality... yeah that is being dependent on Time and the Situation in which is brought on Cause and Effect of Conditional existence.

Your Pure Being would be without emotionality... which I think is what you are associating emotion, semantically, with.
I dunno.

+1
Yes, you do know!

when you cry for no reason - thats annoying. :(

Makes you feel like emotions are fake and only hormonal
Just because they're hormonally mediated doesn't make them fake, they're very real. It's like telling a schizophrenic their reality isn't real. To them it's absolutely real, it's just not what you happen to be experiencing.

It's kind of like PMS or 'roid rage, sometimes you have to force yourself to take a breath and accept that what you're feeling is real, but that hormones may be adding fuel to the fire. That you may need to think twice before you speak once (or sob once, whatever the case).

Just because they're hormonally mediated doesn't make them fake, they're very real. It's like telling a schizophrenic their reality isn't real. To them it's absolutely real, it's just not what you happen to be experiencing.

It's kind of like PMS or 'roid rage, sometimes you have to force yourself to take a breath and accept that what you're feeling is real, but that hormones may be adding fuel to the fire. That you may need to think twice before you speak once (or sob once, whatever the case).

I have heard this so many times. I still have yet to learn.
Restraint during these days would benefit all of us.

Those who talk, don't know... those who 'Know' Don't talk...
MM, U know I'm in the first. I think this saying though also indicates, that those who 'Know' aren't so much keeping it a secret... they are just in the activity of doing...
Pointing things out only freezes the dynamic of change.

Defo.

Emotions are real. Real wiring through the amygdala and in a primitive part of the brain.

If you hold off for around ten seconds, it gives the frontal cortex, or the thinking/social part a chance.

Maybe not with the hormonal crying, but I find that identifying this with just hormonal crying and primitive wiring has me not look for an excuse or a person to blame it on.

It is perfectly logical.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom