Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What sex is your brain?

Point is Emotions= Reality.
Thought=Appearance.
Emotions to a large Extent are the fuel for Life.

Intuition trumps Emotion which trumps thought.

You need all 3, and to have all 3 in synchrony is what we all want.
What he said :qt: Our emotions are what gives us our humanity, our compassion, our empathy.

The smartest people on earth can be emotionally retarded and incapable of having normal, healthy relationships. If you're disconnected and out of touch with your own and the emotions of others, you don't inter-relate well, at all.

And my own and many other spiritual paths teach that the universe and everything in it was created out of love. No mention of logic.

Cindy, I'm on campus and in annoying analysis mode, so bear with me.
One correlation I've percieved, and I'll speak in metaphor, cause well... I just do.

You know your sig of I am what I am, and I ain't what I ain't.

Well, the 'am' of what you 'are' in that 'moment' is determined to a very large
extent by what you 'feel'. You can think positive thoughts all you want, but if you 'feel' like shit. The affirmation thoughts of I'm 'happy'. Well, I think they would just piss you off more.

Point is Emotions= Reality.
Thought=Appearance.
Emotions to a large Extent are the fuel for Life.

Intuition trumps Emotion which trumps thought.

You need all 3, and to have all 3 in synchrony is what we all want.

I didn't take the test, sorry Tat. I think that just makes me lazy which is beneath both gender.

I have always come to believe that being in the moment is more about situational awareness.

You wouldn't notice any emotions or thoughts in this state, it would be pure being.

i thought every chick wanted to bang me in the part where you read their eyes, but that was never an option :confused:

What he said :qt: Our emotions are what gives us our humanity, our compassion, our empathy.

The smartest people on earth can be emotionally retarded and incapable of having normal, healthy relationships. If you're disconnected and out of touch with your own and the emotions of others, you don't inter-relate well, at all.

And my own and many other spiritual paths teach that the universe and everything in it was created out of love. No mention of logic.

Thing is I woudn't back this with direct experience.
However. Yeah, I would have to say this is about what truth is really based on.
Yup... +1age.

I have always come to believe that being in the moment is more about situational awareness.

You wouldn't notice any emotions or thoughts in this state, it would be pure being.

I agree....
Not there with being totally in the 'moment' though
Right now if I were any more rootless, well I couldn't be.

So true!
I know at least two people who fits that category. Highly brilliant, but complete idiots, socially and logically.

when you cry for no reason - thats annoying. :(

Makes you feel like emotions are fake and only hormonal

No, that's hormonal! LOL!

Top Bottom