Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What sex is your brain?

well I got to the part where you had to measure your fingers in mm and i gave up lol

That is quite an interesting bit of research related to how much testosterone you were exposed to in the womb.

Don't you have a inch/centimeter ruler?

After looking at those pics of Cotto's face again it is a crime Margarito did that. I think a new rule should be that wraps get taken off the fighters after each fight and turned in to be inspected. You can kill people with plaster of paris. (I'll leave it at that so as not to hijack the thread!)

On another note related to Tat. Stereotyping will persist even after these findings. If anything, it will show there are more than 2 categories of 'gender', let's say there are 6, then people get get lumped into these groups, and the stereotyping will become more refined.

Stereotyping is innate. Humans must stereotype because it is their way of organizing complex patterns of data. Without stereotyping it all becomes unorganized chaos.

To emphasize my point, Tat's post inherently sterotypes people into two groups. Those that do not understand the complexities of gender and those that do. Perhaps the hidden message is that one group is 'better' than the other? So rather than 'blowing off the doors' of stereotyping this post implicitly supports stereotyping.

Very true, I am sure Ariel can expand on this as well, but it is referred to as schema.

There is so much information that we have to deal with that we have to put things into schema, which really is one step away from a stereotype.

For example, as soon as we hear the word 'Christmas', certain images and concepts pop up out of our memory, Fat man in a red suit, Christmas trees, etc.

The same goes for other words, such as 'pink' and 'blue', we automatically have associations.

It also sort of links in to the whole memes concept as well.

That is quite an interesting bit of research related to how much testosterone you were exposed to in the womb.

Don't you have a inch/centimeter ruler?

That was one area I scored more towards the male side. My ring fingers are both a bit longer than my index fingers.

After looking at those pics of Cotto's face again it is a crime Margarito did that. I think a new rule should be that wraps get taken off the fighters after each fight and turned in to be inspected. You can kill people with plaster of paris. (I'll leave it at that so as not to hijack the thread!)

On another note related to Tat. Stereotyping will persist even after these findings. If anything, it will show there are more than 2 categories of 'gender', let's say there are 6, then people get get lumped into these groups, and the stereotyping will become more refined.

Stereotyping is innate. Humans must stereotype because it is their way of organizing complex patterns of data. Without stereotyping it all becomes unorganized chaos.

To emphasize my point, Tat's post inherently sterotypes people into two groups. Those that do not understand the complexities of gender and those that do. Perhaps the hidden message is that one group is 'better' than the other? So rather than 'blowing off the doors' of stereotyping this post implicitly supports stereotyping.

+1,
Great Post.
Army Vet Got Game.
I've got the greatest postmodern rock band... they are expiermental jazz, according to some... so hard to label. Just Genius.
Anyway, its good stuff for you to read too, for me it sounds like what being interconnected feels like...
Sigur Ros is beautiful, and it makes me feel 'ugly' I don't appreciate them more.
Icelandic sound has this stoic quality, that is sad, brave, and somewhere in between.
I'll hoist it up in your ambient thread.... as soon as I finish Thandie's name analysis.

christ, I'm not going on a ruler hunt....it's sunday morning for gods sake.

But one of those pairs of eyes was so fucking hot it wasn't even funny. I think I saw the most perfect set of female eyes I've ever seen. I shit anyone not when I say I got a halfie "almost immediately". I had an almost instantaneous fantasy of seeing those eyes looking up at me during a BJ.........fuck they were hot. :qt:

I got the average score for a doode....I kinda wanted anything but average....oh well. But I totally got a 12/12 in the object rotating. I sucked ass on remembering where the shapes were...... :sulk:

did it say how long is average? Mine are a good cm and a half longer.

It was a ratio thing...the average male ratio was like .96 and the average female was 1.00. I scored .93 on one hand and .95 on the other...the lower the ratio, the more testosterone you were exposed to in the womb.

This is awesome Tatyana... as soon as I finish Thandie's name, she just through me a curve ball...

Tat as far as language goes it is all based on the past. Words, Names, keep us bound to the past. How can anything be creative if it is all based on past. The thing is to, to really evolve on has to see this conundrum. For example, western language cannot account for depth... the 'is and 'is not' express an a certain fixated 'object-ive' state. They take the focus away from the movement, change, and process and put it on matter. Through labels our focus is on substance and not activity. Knowledge becomes content, and not Capacity.

Right now language is falling fast in accounting for the multidimensional reality that we live in, there are experiences, entities, things that defy our limited descriptions. Where is the internet? That sort of thing.

Anyway, I can tell I"m getting started on another rant. I'll stop here.
Tat, I"m gonna take this bad boy as soon as I finish promises that I"m behind on.
Great Thread...

I destroyed the "male" tests, and did poorly on the "female" tests, however, I scored a 0 overall, right smack in the middle.

I got 12/12 on the object rotation, and 2 on the eye/emotion, for example.

I also found out the my left fingers are shorter than my right.

Top Bottom