Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your take on drug addicts?

Deus Ex Machina

I saw this heroin whore writhing on the ground and contorting her face to expressions I have never seen in my life. She was screaming and making these disgusting distress noises, sort of like an animal caught in a leg trap. People walked by, unamused, except for me -- I just stared into her self inflicted pain as her misery captivated me. I wondered what happened to her at first, you know just to assess the situation and offer help, but I quickly realized she was just tweaking on heroin. No biggie, next please!

I felt almost no pity for her, just extreme prejudice and disgust. I kinda wished someone would do society a favor and just put her out of her misery. I realized that people like her have no will power to break out of their stasis of drug abuse. Help programs, which are under disguise of rehabilitation, are futile and waste money -- something that everyone knows, but does not want to admit.

Although I think most drug addicts are lost causes, I do believe that some with enough will power eventually break out of their habits.

Deus Ex Machina said:
Do I seem cruel, or am I just a realist or what? Do you agree or disagree?

I feel the same way, with drug addicts, level 3 sex offenders, and murderers, especially people that are found guilty of murder 100%, bring them out in back of the prison yard, make them dig a shallow grave and give them the good ol' double tap

Top Bottom