Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your ideal girl look like?

buttplug

HellaRipped said:
I love those girls from texas, kentucky, tennesee, etc that wear the cowboy hats......
That's vague. I can show you a picture of a 300 pounds Texas girl and she could be wearing the nicest cowboy hat you have ever seen, I don't think you'd label her your ideal woman.

< 5'4, blonde, thin, educated, right-wing, athletic, loves movies, actually reads a book now and then, political, funny, likes martial arts, doesnt drink like a pig, loves the outdoors, likes decent music, and isnt over emotional.

i'm totally fucked.

34F-25-35

Smart, competent, honest, attractive and I'll live with the rest of the package.........maybe.

You are correct, this fella is never gettin hitched.

Oh yea........she should have a few nice acres in the mountains as well since I do not. I'll consider building her a house on it.

5'4-5'5, weight is negotable...as long as she's not really fat or really skinny. Although, to be honest, I find a curvy/athletic body to be what I'm most attracted to. Nice eyes, beautiful laugh, openminded, creative, and mature. Oh, and unique...I love girls that can set themselves apart from the herd. :D

Whats most important is how our personalities mesh. I've found you can have everything in common together, but none of that matters if you can't just sit around and have a decent conversation.

So basically, a chick I can be buddies with during the day and boink all night long.

She considers me before herself, with me doing the same for her.

Re: Re: What's your ideal girl look like?

buttplug said:
That's vague. I can show you a picture of a 300 pounds Texas girl and she could be wearing the nicest cowboy hat you have ever seen, I don't think you'd label her your ideal woman.

lol, you know what i ment though.....And she CAN'T SMOKE!!! I hate girls that smoke...

gotta have the face/booty;) boobs aren't that big of a deal to me...

that is easy hillary clinton.......lol she will let u cheat all you want .....hehehe

nah just kidding above

about like P0oink said he knows whats up

Top Bottom