Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your earliest childhood memory?

i was 2 years old...we lived in a trailer court (i know...shocker) in milton, pa...i remember what the neighborhood looked like...we live on a street with 8 trailers on it...4 on one side, 4 on the other...it was a country setting...there was a tree line behind our trailer and farm fields behind that...my first friend's name was johnny and he had blonde hair...he lived on the other side of the street at the end of the street...the lady that lived next door to us made the best chocolate cake i ever remember having...i remember the day we moved, johnny and his mom were standing next to the street waving when we were pulling out.

I also remember around 3 being terrified of flushing the toilet, it was so loud and it came up and down so I would climb into the tub, extend my arm, flush the toilet and duck in the tub to "protect myself" from the toilet until it was done xD for some reason whenever I was scared of something or wanted to be calm I'd go into the tub :confused:

Top Bottom