Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your earliest childhood memory?

My mother giveing me a bath in the sink at age 3 the night before we moved..I dont remember anything after that for a few years but for some reason that memory has stuck

Judging by your location sounds like it was a traumatic experience

My mother giveing me a bath in the sink at age 3 the night before we moved..I dont remember anything after that for a few years but for some reason that memory has stuck
Well hello there, where did you come from?

You've been here on EF for a while yet I dont recall your mandatory C&C nudes introduction thread, could you please bump it and if you never made one, that's ok, it's retroactive.

I'll have a seat over there.....

Hey, I'm not starting these geigh fucking threads, I'm just answering the questions.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

Hahaahahahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

my grandmother leaning over the side of the counter to say something and smile at me while she was making a pie

I don't know how old I was but I know I couldn't see over the counter
I can see it clear as if it was yesterday but its only a few seconds long

I vaguely remember drawing a cock on Nerfertitties car last week. Everything prior to that has been a blur though.

for me it was asleep in a sleeper basket the night my mother was taken via ambulance to give birth to my brother... the next clear memory was jumping down from a commercial dumpster and getting a double hernia.. and the recovery..

Top Bottom