Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your earliest childhood memory?

I also remember around 3 being terrified of flushing the toilet, it was so loud and it came up and down so I would climb into the tub, extend my arm, flush the toilet and duck in the tub to "protect myself" from the toilet until it was done xD for some reason whenever I was scared of something or wanted to be calm I'd go into the tub :confused:

i flush at least one of you a day

I also remember around 3 being terrified of flushing the toilet, it was so loud and it came up and down so I would climb into the tub, extend my arm, flush the toilet and duck in the tub to "protect myself" from the toilet until it was done xD for some reason whenever I was scared of something or wanted to be calm I'd go into the tub :confused:

nan let's get serious

That was in Costa fuckinshithole Rica

We all know your 'tub' was a 5 gallon bucket quit trying to fancy it up

I remember being in the hospital to have my tonsils out when I was 3.

I also remember arguing with the babysitter not to change my diaper, I would do it myself.. That was definitely younger than 3.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

I remember being in the hospital to have my tonsils out when I was 3.

I also remember arguing with the babysitter not to change my diaper, I would do it myself.. That was definitely younger than 3.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

Cool fucking story, please tell another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My mother giveing me a bath in the sink at age 3 the night before we moved..I dont remember anything after that for a few years but for some reason that memory has stuck

Top Bottom