Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's in your arsenal?

Bushmaster match ar-15, remington 700, 30.06, mossberg 500a with pistol grip and 18.5" barrel (12 g 3" mags), H&K USP 9 mm.

I have 6 30 round, and 1 20 round mag for the ar-15, two 10 round mags and two 15 round preban mags for the H&K USP.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Bushmaster match ar-15, remington 700, 30.06, mossberg 500a with pistol grip and 18.5" barrel (12 g 3" mags), H&K USP 9 mm.

I have 6 30 round, and 1 20 round mag for the ar-15, two 10 round mags and two 15 round preban mags for the H&K USP.

is it a post ban bushmaster? you can now go get some of the evil features to put on it.

i found 30 round AR mags for 11.99 if you are interested.

I just bought a Leatherman. It's neat. I also keep a big ass Maglite in my car and a mini Yankees bat under my seat. Bitch.

p0ink said:
is it a post ban bushmaster? you can now go get some of the evil features to put on it.

i found 30 round AR mags for 11.99 if you are interested.

No, its post ban, but I have a match scope mounted above the sights, a 26" medium/heavy barrel and a recoil suppressor on it. I had a guy in Houston do the trigger and its down to 2.5 lbs. I've hit rabbits at up to 500 yards with it. I already have 6 30 rounders.

Its cute with the heavier barrel and the scope. You can rapid fire once you are strapped in tight, and the crosshairs barely move, so you can see your target get hit and fire again instantly if you miss. I picked off 12 wild hogs in a herd in an open field with it on my father's ranch from a hill about 200 yards away. As soon as the first two droped the rest broke for the treeline, but couldn't reach it fast enough.

I think I was using 55 gr hornady v-max rounds.

I plan on getting the H&K USP Tactical .45 eventually. I lost my 1911 awhile back. What rounds do you use? I'm partial to 230 gr Federal Hydroshocks for the .45.

I use 115 gr Cor-bon jhp+p for 9 mm.

Belgian made Browning Custom .16 GA auto Shotgun Handed down from my Grandfather. Fully engraved

Model 94 .30-30 Winchester lever with a Nikon zoom scope

Collector WWII Jap Sniper Rifle captured in the Pacific by my Dad
Matched Serials

Savage .22 auto with Scope for varmints

S/W 1911 Model .45 auto

Mossburg 12 GA pistol grip pump home defense Kit Shotgun

Tiny Beretta .22 auto ankle gun with shoulder holster

Top Bottom