Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's worse? Fat ugly girl or ugly guy?

What's worse? Fat ugly girl or fat ugly guy?

• Fat ugly girl

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Fat ugly guy

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

MaGilicuti

Who has it worse? a fat ugly girl or a fat ugly guy. Both have real bad bodies or whatever, who will have a harder time getting laid? I say the guy.

I don't really think of guys since I never sleep with them, but I would feel bad for the girl b/c it is so ingrained into our heads as to what is hot, and fat isn't really.
although there is a doctor at the Harvard Medical school that is doing studies to show that it is "hard wired" into our head as to what we feel is beautiful and not the media and all the supermodels like many people claim.

cool shit how she was proving it.

Fat ugly guy is worse in case I get so drunk one night and mistake fat ugly guy for a "2 Pitcher girl"

2 Pitcher girl= The 1st picture of beer she don't look too good, but by the time the second pitcher of beer is finished she is looking damn fine:bawling:

Seriously beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As far as supermodels go, They don't turn my crank at all. too goddam skinny and skanky lookin. I like my women average or fit.:p

woman have it worse.......ugly guys can get hot girls.....yet I don't see many hot guys with ugly girls.......

To support my case, EXHIBIT A: Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones......

If the fat ugly girl had a good personality , she might get the guy alone for the company. The question then becomes , if she wants to have sex, will the guy repsond to her and perform? THAT part can't be faked....

HeavyDutyGuy said:
If the fat ugly girl had a good personality , she might get the guy alone for the company. The question then becomes , if she wants to have sex, will the guy repsond to her and perform? THAT part can't be faked....

HOLD UP...WAIT A MINUTE....you just debunked my whole world....are you stating that you have to be more that simply a female...or even just have female parts to get a guy arroused?........

Two words...Lyle Lovett(sp)

Or maybe three...Billy Bob Thornton.

Women seem to have more compasion for the attractively challenged. Gotta love em for that:)

Top Bottom