Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the toughest videogame you have beaten?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Super Mario World, including the hidden levels.

As far as toughest games I never beat...I just put Ninja Gaiden Sigma up on eBay; too difficult for me to spend quality leisure time with. If I was a kid I'd probably still be glued to the screen getting punished over and over by some cheesy boss. No way that game deserved as good a review as it got.

hstern said:
metal gear 1 on nintendo was a pain in the ass

In that case it's a good thing I put MGS 3: Subsistence on eBay also. That has the first two metal gear games included as a bonus.
I did beat the main game though and it was badass. Most impressive presentation for a videogame I've experienced yet.

it was complex as hell, typing in radio coordinates, you have to backtrack so much it took me quite a while. the second time i took it down i had to print out some cheats.

hstern said:
it was complex as hell, typing in radio coordinates, you have to backtrack so much it took me quite a while. the second time i took it down i had to print out some cheats.

That sucks. Games need to be more simple again and focus on gameplay. I could see if the reward for beating a torturous game was a night with this chic
lucy-pinder-11.jpg

but instead it's just like wow....I beat it.....yeah. There aren't even many worthwhile endings in games anymore. I remember wanting to play through Resident Evil 2 to get a perfect rating because there were multiple endings and the gameplay was good enough that you could make it through without getting frustrated.

Probably that one where at the end you have to teleport onto that island with the last boss. Crap, what was it called? I think it was the story of a Nuclear power plant gone bad? The engine used ended up being used for Counterstrike. Fuck, what was it called?

I think that was the last video game I ever beat.

As a kid, Zelda. Mapping out the main board, getting those potions, and finally beating Gannon. I still remember that feeling. I must have been 12. God, it was awesome. And the gold cartridge and everything. I loved it.

Mario Bros were fun. I always sucked at video games so it was hard, but not as hard as Zelda. Or that Half-Life game. Was that it? Half-Life?

me and a buddy tried to beat one of the old gauntlet games, we were up to lvel 100 something only to find out later it had infinate levels and never ended wtf

Lumberg said:
Probably that one where at the end you have to teleport onto that island with the last boss. Crap, what was it called? I think it was the story of a Nuclear power plant gone bad? The engine used ended up being used for Counterstrike. Fuck, what was it called?

I think that was the last video game I ever beat.

As a kid, Zelda. Mapping out the main board, getting those potions, and finally beating Gannon. I still remember that feeling. I must have been 12. God, it was awesome. And the gold cartridge and everything. I loved it.

Mario Bros were fun. I always sucked at video games so it was hard, but not as hard as Zelda. Or that Half-Life game. Was that it? Half-Life?

I never played Half-Life so it might've been. I think Zelda for SNES was the best game ever made, followed closely by the first N64 Zelda. Everything else is on a slightly lower plane of existence.

Top Bottom