Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the last clock that got updated for Daylight Savings Time?

Lumberg

I got my alarm clock, car, oven, etc. But today I woke up and the house was way cold. And I realized my programmable thermostat's time was still on the old time! Now I think I am fully up-to-date.

What was (or is) the last thing you set to the right time?

the watch I have on right now that I just looked down at and saw that I never changed it. I rarely wear it. It brings out the blue in my eyes.

the last thing i changed was the time on my pager which i also use as an alarm clock. i realized i hadent changed it when i woke up Monday morning at 7:30 instead of 6:30.

PAGER??
As in that bit of technology that was quickly replaced by the advent of cell phones and text messaging??

Do people still offer pagers as a product???!!

Smurfy said:
the last thing i changed was the time on my pager which i also use as an alarm clock. i realized i hadent changed it when i woke up Monday morning at 7:30 instead of 6:30.

Yeah I know Pagers are way out dated but it's for work. They refuse to provide us all with cell phones i guess its too expensive. So we get pagers and everyone has their own cell phones with which we can bill the agency for business calls.

Top Bottom