Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's important for you in life? What makes you happy? What do you want the most?

Nobledude

is it money? family? health? What is it?

What would make you happier?

I , for one, especially due to my recent surgery --achilles tendon double rupture--I learn to appreciate how important is one's health ...I used to take mobility for granted...I just gained a huge respect for those who lack of as I see how tough is it to move around with those darn crutches..

most important- Family and great health.
Makes me happy- Seeing the joy in my childrens eyes and seeing them succeed at things.
want most(bear with me I am woman so I want a lot)- to be able to live long enough to see my children accomplish their greatest task and to be able to see my babies become parent...I want to be a R.N in the neonatal unit where newborns are surviving while going through withdrawals symptoms due to mothers on drugs.Gosh I want so much more than this.

Get real

Fortunately or unfortunately the only thing in life that matters is money,

with out it you lose everything, friends, careers, family, everything.

I have a family which I love very much and I am not calloused but the fact remains, money is everything in this world.

Angel, when I said get real I was not referring to your post,

My first daughter – of 4- spent her first 10 days in a neonatal intensive care unit.

God bless all people like you who do that work.

not true at all. Well maybe for you but not for me..
I dont give a damn about material things, I dont give a damn if I lose my house and have to stay in a shelter, I dont give a damn if my car breaks down and I need to use a bus!
The most important thing is my family.

Re: What's important for you in life? What makes you happy? What do you want the most

Angel said:
not true at all. Well maybe for you but not for me..
I dont give a damn about material things, I dont give a damn if I lose my house and have to stay in a shelter, I dont give a damn if my car breaks down and I need to use a bus!
The most important thing is my family.

I agree....

Money is important up to a point...money means shit if you health is not up to snuff ...As long as I make decent money and my health is decent , I am gonna be quite content; however, a nice and happy family would be the corollary of being happy.

Re: What's important for you in life? What makes you happy? What do you want the most

solidspine said:
Angel, when I said get real I was not referring to your post,

My first daughter – of 4- spent her first 10 days in a neonatal intensive care unit.

God bless all people like you who do that work.
That is sad, I am sorry to hear about it Solid.
It has been a goal of mine since the get go.Either delivery room or neonatal. I am have leaned more to the neonatal side of things since i had my last 2 babies. One was born with cord around her neck x2 and the other was born with complications.Neither thank god had to go to neonatal, I was blessed. I was in the recovery room with a mother whos daughter was in neonatal and my heart broke for her and for her baby. I also was in neonatal when i was born. Those babies need some one, and in a way I need those babies. Sounds funny huh! But it is true.

Popularity, so lots of friends,
Family, Money, Looks, Wife and kids when I have them, I'm sure kids come first..

Top Bottom