Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's a good shave gel and after shave, for sensitive skin?

JoNeS

I've got sensitive skin and pretty much hate shaving. Almost every time I'm done I have red splotches on my face or a few cuts.

I'm looking for a really good shaving gel and / or after shave lotion for sensitive skin.

Used noxema's razor defense gel and after shave, and I don't like them. Also used tend skin's air shave gel, and don't like that either.

advice...

kiehls after shaving lotion... fucking amazing. Your face will never feel softer.

bro, i have the most sensitive skin ever and this is what works best for me...if you can let it grow out as long as you can before you shave it, i usually wait about 5-6 days every time i shave, then when you do shave use nivea deep cleansing scrub to soften your beard, use edge pro gel moisturizing, i usually shave before i shower so i dont use any after shave but the nivea after shaves are good

Tend skin shaving gel and then Tend skin lotion, it works wonders!

Skintimate ladies shave gel,I discovered this one day when i was out of my shaving cream,and havent went back

no razor burn or anything,it really works well with my skin

Top Bottom