Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the earliest age that you remember things in detail?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I must suffer from mental block because my memories don't start until the age of 6 or 7. I remember a couple of things when I was 3, but not in detail. I can't relive them. I stole a piece of Brock's candy from the store and I walked inside the fence where cattle were grazing behind our property. That's all I can remember from the age of 3 or 4.

jon79 said:
i remember detail from 3

So do other people that I've asked. I think I may have underwent some trauma because I have no memory whatsoever from that age. Can't even remember the house we lived in.

biteme said:
So do other people that I've asked. I think I may have underwent some trauma because I have no memory whatsoever from that age. Can't even remember the house we lived in.
i remember when i was 2 sleeping at the foot of my parents bed bc i would go in there and cry bc my legs used to cramp really bad and i would cry and go sleep with them

i remember lying there in a dark room and my fuckin legs killing me.........i remember it very vividly

My life has been full of one traumatic event after another. Most of them not my fault. Just telling it like it is, not complaining. I do fine.

I remember detail from age 3-4 and some patches from before.

I remember my first girlfriend and our first kiss behind the bushes in kindergarten, good times. :)

b0und (yeah)

I lived my first 4 years in a house in Ballard (Seattle). I have many memories from there (I just visited recently), but can't give a precise age of my earliest recollection.

Top Bottom