Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is "free speech."

These boots are good for stomping queers

Fucking faggots!!! You believe this!!! And what about the muff divers? Think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please provide support/links

Asking me to provide links when I can't provide links based on forum rules....straw man argumentation; Provide links for your alternative view?

It's well established in the literature....supported in magical things called research papers and published in peer reviewed journals.

Just the first in my google search.... I can't post urls's but...

A study examining ADHD children....

"The contributions of adverse environmental insults to potential risk for childhood and life-cycle disorders have been shown to be widespread . The time of introduction of insult, e.g., prenatal, is of particular importance . Adversity during periodic catastrophes caused by war and/or disease also has offered a recurrent environmental malefactor . Both prenatal and postnatal stress may exert adverse effects on the brain development that are expressed in cognitive, motor, and emotional domains during childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.."

Sorry parents, your cultural/religious bullshit may claim different but your child is probably fucked up because of you.

Watching you get re-banned never gets old to me.

It's like kicking you out all over again!

And P.S. If bad parenting expresses all these terrible genes in kids, then your mother must have done a nightmarishly-bad job to produce a woman-beating, DUI-frequenting, religion-hating, female-hating sociopath who keeps crawling back to the same board that keeps kicking him out.

Watching you get re-banned never gets old to me.

It's like kicking you out all over again!

And P.S. If bad parenting expresses all these terrible genes in kids, then your mother must have done a nightmarishly-bad job to produce a woman-beating, DUI-frequenting, religion-hating, female-hating sociopath who keeps crawling back to the same board that keeps kicking him out.
Seems like you're dealing with some issues bro....I have empathy; That means I can put myself in the shoes of others. I know you're an amoral self maximizer based on your own posts which implies you probably have no capacity for empathy which makes you a sociopath.

You're making the fallacious argument of confusing crimes with moral violations...You beat your children and consider yourself moral...I've never hit anyone that didn't hit me first. You can't have a crime without a victim and pretending children can't be a victim of your violence is ridiculous. Sorry, but possessing a little too much of a substance isn't a "crime" in the ethical sense; It doesn't matter if it's in the trunk of my car or my blood. What I do becomes a "crime" when it directly harms someone else....

PS I bet you're a big Chris Christie supporter because his thuggery reminds you of the father you wish you had.

Seems like you're dealing with some issues bro....I have empathy; That means I can put myself in the shoes of others. I know you're an amoral self maximizer based on your own posts which implies you probably have no capacity for empathy which makes you a sociopath.

You're making the fallacious argument of confusing crimes with moral violations...You beat your children and consider yourself moral...I've never hit anyone that didn't hit me first. You can't have a crime without a victim and pretending children can't be a victim of your violence is ridiculous. Sorry, but possessing a little too much of a substance isn't a "crime" in the ethical sense; It doesn't matter if it's in the trunk of my car or my blood. What I do becomes a "crime" when it directly harms someone else....

PS I bet you're a big Chris Christie supporter because his thuggery reminds you of the father you wish you had.

Ahhh... mumbasa99117. We hardly knew you.

Bant!

<this now makes me laugh harder than many Redscam posts>

I'm not economically viable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not internationally known
But I'm known to rock the microphone
Because I get stoopid, I mean outrageous
Stay away from me if you're contagious

Top Bottom