Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the "Capabilities" of a SUITCASE NUKE?

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
Please, if you dont know the answer dont reply, for example dont say something ridiculous like it can take out an entire continent. Usually a nuclear bomb that has the impact of a "Hiroshima" type is in the megaton category and must be dropped from a certain altitude or come from a certain altitude. I'm thinking a suitcase nuke has the capability of demolishing a huge skyscraper or a power plant but I'm not sure, any input would be appreciated, about to do a search myself. peace

A suit case nuke could take out any major city in the U.S.

Supposedly Havoc, there are 10 of the suitcases in the 10 largest cities here in the U.S. I see the possibility very high of this happening. Thet would'nt be hard to hide, and would'nt be hard to smuggle over the border. Right now I do not doubt anything!

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I just found this on www.liberzine.com (I think that was the sight) anyway:
Equally unacceptable, though likely tougher to combat, would be an atomic device as nondescript as a Samsonite valise. It could be carried down the street, then nonchalantly deposited at the Plaza Hotel's coat check in Manhattan or nestled in the basement of Chicago's Sears Tower. A few hours later, the Big Apple or the Windy City would resemble Hiroshima or Nagasaki in 1945
fatman.gif

Last edited:
This is some scarry ass shit.Ever since last Tuesday I have not been able to sleep good at all.Im not afraid to admit that im scared as shit right now,not only for myself but for my family & friends all over.

scott, listen bro, we're all scared right now, no matter how big or small we are. i actually cried over this and i'm the last person that would cry. you need to realize that there's not a damn thing that either one of us can do about them attacking the US. i don't know of you're a christian, but all i can tell you is to pray. i, personally, am keeping the faith stronger than ever now. he tells us that he won't give us things that we cannot handle, and this is just another roadblock that we have to work through. all of these predictions about suitcase nukes are nothing but rumors to me. in one ear and out the other. just trust in our leaders, pray for them, trust in god and all will be okay. not trying to preach here, but this is the only thing that has gotten me through this. i may be fighting in this war, so it's even more real for me.

I doubt that many suitcase nukes made it into the US. We have sniffers that detect that kind of stuff.

As for what it can take out, I've been told it would not take out an entire city.

Plus if anything like that happened, you can bet the response would put Iraq ,Syria and others into an uninhabited mess of radioactive goo. And we would not just surgically strike, it would be an all out missle attack.

God help us all.

Though I am not totally at peace and not oblivious to the realities,
I sleep good.
Why worry about something you can do nothing about?
Hug you kids or family more than you ever have before.
Get your shit in order regarding your eventual death ASAP.
(We all are going to die sooner or later, hopefully later)
Enjoy life NOW! Buy that harley or car or Toy you have been wanting.
Nothing would surprise me regarding the capabilities of these fanatics.
Just as I am not surprised regarding some terrible things us civilized nations have done as well.

Top Bottom