Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are best for clearing up acne do you think?

whateverdude

Right now I use clearasil face wash and clearasil vanishing cream. It seems to keep my acne for the most part under control but i've still got a bunch of pimples around my lips that i've never really been able to get rid of. What do you recommend to clear up your face? :D

i took acutane, dermatologist prescribed it. it was like ($600) for a month of pills. fucks with ur mind though.

~WizKid :kaioken:

I'm near the age where the acne is starting to come, and the absolute best kind to use is anything with 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE. I use the name brand ClearZit, which works awesome, and i've had some really big pimples gone in one night using that stuff, i love it. So basically anything with 10% benzoyl peroxide and put it on at night, to tell you the truth, i used to use the pads 3 times a day, and i actually gained acne. But now since i changed to the cream as i said below, i got amazing results and i got lazy and only used the cream once a day with nothing else and they still went away really quick!!.. So go buy some acne cream with 10% benzoyl peroxide and you'll be fine.

So go buy some acne cream with 10% benzoyl peroxide and you'll be fine.

Uhh, I wouldn't go so far as to say he will be fine. I used that shit for over a year and it did nothing. It doesn't hurt to try though.

whateverdude--Wash your face 2 to 3 times a day, just keep everything dry. You should also expholiate(sp) your skin. Get some: Clean & Clear Astrigent for that. Expholiating your skin gets rid of the dead skin cells that clog pores and cause acne.

you can also try some over the counter B-5 Pantothenic Acid at 5-7 grams a day.

If all that shit doesn't work, take some antibiotics, Tetracycline and Minocin work well, along with some Retin-A cream.

If those don't work, then Accutain will always be there, but that's only if your acne is severly out of control.

The possiblilities are endless.

Retin-A

It comes in .1, .05, and .025 % strength. A new one called Renova at .05%. When I was young I could handle the .1%. Now it burns the skin. The .05% is about all I can handle on an every other day basis.

Another bonus about retina A is that it helps diminish any wrinkles that you might have as well:D

clearasil is really drying.

actually, the best place to ask that question is on the allure.com forum... there is always good advice on there.

I'm 39 and started getting it in my early teens, i'm one of those unlucky fellows that still has to fight against this.

Tips: Dont squeeze/pop zitz unless they are really ripe, and then only apply pressure to the very tip. when you pressure the skin, its spreads the bacteria under the skin and in a week youll have un outbreak in that area.

Wash face alot. but try not to dry it out too much, the skin will try and make more oil to compensate.

A really good, "strong" deep pore cleaner that is cheap treatment also, is using a soap with "Sulfer", yep, look for it in some of your health markets, about 5 to 8 bucks.

and yes those Benzole products work.

those products containing alchol seem to make it worse for me.

Accutane is great for severe cases of acne, but if you want to clear your skin without damaging your liver, may be you can try the sulfur soap for acne treatment the only thing about this is that it will really dry your skin. My other suggestion is Lever 2000 an over the counter soap that is antibacterial, also Seba-Nil for oily skin this is an astringent that does wonders for me I carrie it with me and clean my skin many times a day. Try to keep your skin clean and dry and this will help. This are the suggestions my dermatologist gave me and I have had great results. Good luck!!!!!!!:)

Top Bottom