Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are best for clearing up acne do you think?

Try Differin Gel. You can get a script from your dermatologist and a tube which is 20 bucks lasts about 2 months. It takes about a month or so for it to work, but it cleared me up, until i went on a test cycle.

Tetracycline will kill everything without damaging the skin. Must have a prescription though. It does wonders for me...

BUT, does not work well with testosterone..!
And it binds with protein. Bad...

Dude....Proactive solution rules. Plus, I love Judith Light...one of those irrational things. (She's right up there with Linda Carter as WonderWoman (with that impossibly small waist and huge rack) and Lindsay Wagner as Jamie Sommers, the bionic hottie).

Seriously though...the stuff is a little expensive ($30) but it works like a charm. And no, I don't work for them

Whateverdude,
I just reread your post and since you are breaking out around your lips I was wondering if by any chance you wear a surgical mask at work?? If so this might be one of the reasons because of the bacteria we have in our own bodies breahting in and out into a mask all day. Just a thought. It happened to me :)

Accutane

The sides are shit, but it's a total and utter acne wonder-drug.

I had it REAL bad at 19, and I was ordered to do it by a dermo, and it cleared the lot.

It was expensive but worth it.

I'm 29 now and I've never had a zit since, except for obviosuly the odd one every 28 days, but not like the shit I had on my face, neck, back, shoulders, and chest (no picnic for a teenage girl I can tell you).

Now you would never know I'd ever had a zit.

But the acne has to be chronic for them to prescribe it to you, well it does in this country.

Top Bottom