Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotry?

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
their is def a line somewhere
everyone throws a little :rainbow: up here or there, or makes the lame joke when someone posts a bf/gf pic "i'd hit it. who's the girl teeheheeeehee"
but those that i think have gone past the point of humor and into the gaye abyss of butt plugs, lisps, and constant dick sucking are:
-pick3, basically the first dude to take it too far. not many doubt his buttplunging tendecies...even if he was joking it's waay too late now.
-jh1. started off joking at first in a few threads. now he's dick-talking in basically every other post. in any new gaye dude that joins up-jh1 on his dick.
-kano, but i guess he was pretty much never joking.
anyone else?

me?
wootoom?

you haven't been here long enough to complain

well i am very easy going and LAUGH AT MYSELF allot and dont mind when people do
I CAN give as good as i get, soo when people say about me that are not true, i laugh because hey life is short, LIKE Jh1 for example, he doesnt know me and i really dont know him

Coming form a guy with a magzine of nude doods in his avatar, this is quite interesting.

Re: At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotr

jh1 said:
Coming form a guy with a magzine of nude doods in his avatar, this is quite interesting.

Those are doods? I couldn't get that close to the screen.

you forgot about this whole crew:

FISHTALES
jon79
Wootoom
rnch

Re: At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotr

jack_schitt said:
Those are doods? I couldn't get that close to the screen.

If you taste the avatar, you'll know they're doods. :p

Top Bottom