Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What music do you guys listen to while lifting?

abohannon46

I will probably get flamed for this. "This should go in *such and such board*!" O well... Just thought it would be interesting to see what kind of music you guys listen to while lifting, to get pumped. I am gonna start a collection of weight lifting cd's (i listen to everything from country to metal) I like to listen to Fear Factory, Iced Earth, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, AC DC (yes yes i know, old skool), Tool (im a huge tool fan), Meshuggah, Opeth... to name a few. If you guys get a spare moment, just drop a line.

music

Meshhugah! Nice! Haven't heard them in a couple of years. My current gym favorites are, in no particular order

1. slipknot
2l. system
3. deicide
4. cryptopsy
5. old korn (anything after "Life is Peachy" sucks)

Never got into Tool. Just not for me. I'll check Opeth out.

alwysgetnbigga said:
whatever is playing in the gym. i have yet to get one of those mp3 players. but soon i will get one.

If you go to my gym..

this is what happens..

"toxicity of our CITY!!.."...*noises of the Rec Staff changing the station*..."girl I think that i'm in love with you!..."..

They always change the cool shit the rare times it plays to some whiny pussy shit in the middle of my deadlift set.

Top Bottom