Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Movie Has The Most Realistic Shootout Scene?

curling

I am trying to remember the name but these two dudes kidnap this mobsters daughter that was pregant and the shootout was in a court yard or something. It was bad ass but I can't remember the name of it.

What movie do you think has the most realistic(you know re loading clips and ducking instead of going crazy like and just shooting being fully exposed. shootout scene?

Heat, Saving Pvt. Ryan, Blackhawk Down we're all pretty realistic....But Heat was very kickass.....Res. Dogs, and Boondock Saints are decent as well.

Ranger

I just remember the name of the movie. "he Way OF the Gun"

MAn, that was a bad ass shootout at the end.

Heat, because the guns actually showed some recoil. Saving Ryan's Privates and Black Hawk Down were also legit.

Heat...I dont think so. It was probably one of the most exciting ever filmed (next to Saving Private Ryan) but IMO some things about it were not realistic. Mainly the fact that none of the robbers had any body armor on. They were contained to one block, with cops on both sides. More then one of them would have been shot and/or killed on that street.

The Way Of The Gun probably has the most realistic shootout.

24 has some good ones also.

HEAT!

They did have body armor on. and all but Robert Deniro was shot.

Top Bottom