Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the most harm you have ever done to urself

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
when u were a kid, my friend stuck a metal butter knife in a plug in when we were in 7th grade and electrocuted herself , totally fried her hands and she didnt do it anymore after that
Me, myself, I was like 11 and I ran off the side of a road on my bike and we were on the road next to a river, the only thing that stopped me from hitting the rocks in the river was a tree, which i proceeded to hit and then fell over and hit my head on a rock and knocked myself out
What did u do to urself?

got married to the wrong girl. Nothing else even close.

Oh i ran away on my tricycle when i was 3. It was pretty silly of me to think i could get away with it..

crushed my left wrist when the arm of a bulldozer dropped on it. if my wrist would of been down 6 inches farther it probably would of cut my hand off. it was dec 22, 1996, my mom walked in on me and my gf having sex dec 26 and kicked me out of the house, broken wrist and all. gf was just trying to drop some sympathy tang on me :(

CanadianCutie said:
Oh i ran away on my tricycle when i was 3. It was pretty silly of me to think i could get away with it..
oh yeah me and my brother ran away once, i was 3 and he was 2, we didnt get too far
i think we got beat all the way home :worried:

Devastation said:
crushed my left wrist when the arm of a bulldozer dropped on it. if my wrist would of been down 6 inches farther it probably would of cut my hand off. it was dec 22, 1996, my mom walked in on me and my gf having sex dec 26 and kicked me out of the house, broken wrist and all. gf was just trying to drop some sympathy tang on me :(

Did she let you back in real soon? We're you causing problems at home. If not, your mom is a bitch. Sorry.

Top Bottom