Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is The Most Hardcore Gym In Nyc?

Wow. I realize I haven't been in NY much since 9/11. From what I've read on other boards there's Steel Gym on 23rd St. or Johnny Lats on 17th.

I am looking for a gym where the hardcore pro bodybuilders go. I am tired of pussy ass bally's!!

I know this post is fairly old, but think this may help people who view it sometime soon and in the future. I'm considering opening a 24/7 gym for lifters who are serious about their progress – regardless of there goals (Crossfit, Meathead, Bodybuilder, Strongman, Athlete, or Weekend Warrior committed to fitness). The gym is 1000 sq ft and invite-only to maintain the results-focused atmosphere as opposed to the dilly-dallied and pop music-heavy atmosphere of commercial gyms. Membership will cost $200 a month with a one-time fee of $300 at the time of sign-up

There will be specialty bars, power racks, unlimited coffee, free weights, an adjustable cable, lat Pull/down/Row, and reverse hyper machines. My goal is to gradually add more equipment after year 1 based off the members’ needs. There is a bathroom, but there won’t be any locker room or showers initially, although there will be locked storage areas for your clothing.

Top Bottom