Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the most exotic food you've eaten? (remember I said food)

Birds nest "gak", Chinese tea/soup made with real turtle, all kinds of raw seafood (squid, fish, octopus, etc.), chickens feet with the bone still in it, barbequed cripsy scorpion, and my favorite.....

drinking the blood of a snake with vodka.

The scorpion and snake blood were in mainland China on the street.:D

It was a rush to drink the blood of a snake that was sliced open in front of me. The alcohol may have been part of the rush, too.

rotovibe said:
well, might as well lock this thread.
I don't think anybody can compete with that! LOL
Sorry!:D

Maybe someone can delight us with some exotic foods from outside of asia... the world is a big place.

Ostrich (sp)
Rattlesnake
Blow Fish

I once cut off part of my thumb on a meat slicer and ate it.. so I am going to add human flesh to my list.

dballer said:
I once cut off part of my thumb on a meat slicer and ate it.. so I am going to add human flesh to my list.
Cool. I don't suppose you cooked it?

I wonder how many people Ronnie Coleman could feed? How many grams of protein?;)

cow intestine (on a dare) :(
escargot (not on a dare)

dballer said:
:( ............ :bawling: That was disturbing to say the least. Hannibal Lector.

Plor.. no I did not cook it. It was not a large piece.. but it did have nerves and shit in it.

Top Bottom