Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is The Most Exotic(strongest) Weed You Ever Smoked?

curling

For me it had to be when I was in High School. It was from Hawaii and it came in a Jar no less. That stuff was so good we just laughed and laughed and laughed. It had crystalaly looking stuff all in it and it had blue tint to it. I guess that is why they called it Hawain Blue. :D

Well what about ya'll what is the most exotic powerful weed you ever smoked? What did it look like and how did it make you feel?

I WAS PICKING WEEDS OUT OF MY MOMS GARDEN ONE DAY AND DECIDED TO SMOKE ONE. IT WAS PRETTY STRONG. I WAS FUUUUUCCCKKKKED UP!!!

KAYNE

Too many to list, but a few:

1. My own Indicus (all-time favorite)
2. My own Sativa
3. Humboldt County Homegrown (number 2)
4. (real) Thaistick - haven't seen it since 79'
5. Purple Thai Bud (no "trade" name)
6. Various strains of Hawaiin bud
7. A smorgasboard of imports in Dutch coffee shops that I can't remember.
8. And just for good measure, (real) Black Gumball hash

Later,

the strongest pot i remember smoking in amsterdam was called "hill street special" i think it was a cross between northern lights and white widow.

i remember sitting at the coffeeshop and smoking less that half a joint. i got so ridiculously high it was overwhelming. i had the hardest time paying for my coffee and i literally stumbled out of the place!! (the dutch guys that sold it to me must have been cracking up). my high lasted three to four hours.

I have no idea what it was, back in hs I was spending the night at a friends house, his neighbor was a dealer so we went over to party w/him, he had this (he called it) weed in an aluminum trash can lid, but it was like... mixed with this kinda dark sticky stuff that was kinda moist, but I was trip'n, not stoned, fuk'n TrIp'N! hallucinating n shit like smokey in dbol's pigeon coup...

Some mexcian dirt weed, right off the brick!!!!!

You know, the kind where you fill the bong half with water and half with ice and it STILL makes you hack up a lung.

Top Bottom