Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is The Most Exotic(strongest) Weed You Ever Smoked?

Umm I dont know if I am a freak or not but I usually stay stoned for like 5-6 hours of regular weed..

My friends never beleive im still high they say its not possible, cause theyve come down after an hour. And im not a beginner with the chronic either been smoking on and off since I was 15. Im 25 now slowed down a hell of a lot...

A dime bag makes about 3 joints for me, and Lasts me 2 weeks...

Well all I have to say is hahahaha to all you suckers that spend all that money on weed , dont you wish you had 2 brain cells like me!!!! :)

when i was in amsterdamn, i smoked pure thc(the shit that gets you high), they called it white rhino, its PURE CRYSTALS no bud at all, mixed it in my tabacoo, and rolled it up. Burnt as long as a cigarette and went for a canal ride.:D

One time, when I was young, my friends and I used to sneak down to the old farmer's place down the road from my house. We'd climb his fence and steal his vegetables and take them home for dinner.

Well, one time we went into the old man's greenhouse and he was growing marijuana. We couldn't believe it. This old man was growing contraband in his backyard. What kind of place did he think he was in? We thought for a while about whether or not we should call the local "police" and report him, but ended up choosing not to.

Instead, we came back late at night with molotav cocktails which we used to flush the old man out of his house. Then we beat him for quite some time with rocks and a shovel, making sure he felt the consequences of his actions. We then flipped him onto his back, aimed the shovel at his throat and stomped down into his neck, leaving a nice wound for the coroner to examine.

Since then, I only smoke PCP.

Top Bottom