Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is The Most Exotic(strongest) Weed You Ever Smoked?

I smoked back up on some black chronic that was the bomb. One small joint and two of them passed out. Mike and i smoked the rest of it. Another was some crazy hydro that made me hallucinate. Smoked various kind bud from Colorado, but that shit was just clean, not as strong as that chronic, it may have been laced. I quit that shit though years ago. :fro:

Cambodian Red

Laced with opium and only 8 bucks a key in those days.

REDBUD......reddish stuff i've ever seen..3 hits..you're stoned......

Mexican brown. Someone called it dirtweed and skank bud. It was great smoked a QP and I was fucked.

dude

dude, I smoked some shit called Peru purple. The shit was dark purple and was 850$ a quarter. I took one hit and was floored for 7 hours (no joke). I dont remember much and just remember it was non stop laughing. nothing ever came close....the bomb

back in the day my friends brother brought some shit back from florida. it was called kripeys(dont think thats the correct spelling). we packed a pipe and passed it between about 6-7 of us. we each got about 2-3 hits. i was high for about 4 hours. i was a big time weed smoker back then, so 2-3 hits getting me high was fking amazing. we were at a punk rock show downtown and when i drove home i couldnt go over 20mph the whole way. everytime i would go over 20 it felt like i was floating out of my seat.

Laughing @ ~~~,

you know, you should tell your friend about the dire consequences of smoking graphite, I heard that stuff is killer, man!!! :rolleyes:

hardgainer (would anyone care to buy some hot shit graphite of me, only HB, B and 2B available - the real hard stuff 4B and up from my buddy "The pencil dealer"..... uh oh, source post - I'm gonna get banned!)

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, twenty years ago Afgani red hash oil, one fucking tiny drop and your gone. I MEAN GONE....... DIFFICULTY WALKING, STANDING, AND THE LAUGHTER WAS UNREAL. HEAVY BODY RUSH, TOO MUCH. I had friend who ate something like 2 grams of the stuff and slept for 2 days straight, his parents were scared and pissed as hell. that was a life time ago....When he woke up he was still stoned for days. Unreal, he cleaned up his act after that

Top Bottom