Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Makes you Sick?

When I was a kid, I dug up a rotting cow placenta one time in a manure pile when I was looking for earthworms to go fishing.

That was pretty damn gross.

HANSEL said:
angry old dudes who cannot except change.

I had that happen to me over the weekend. Except for it was the $$ kind of change and the old dude was a homeless man. He got mad because I gave him two pennies. OK, that was a bit mean I guess, but I was broke as shit myself and had just come off Bourbon Street in New Orleans and wasn't exactly sober. And when I say broke, I mean that I had about 83 cents on me, literally. We were waiting on a street car, and he cussed me for about half an hour from fifty feet away, yanked some pay phones off the hook, kicked over some trash cans, and took some kind of Kung Fu stance as he yelled for me to come throw down with him.

casavant said:

I had that happen to me over the weekend. Except for it was the $$ kind of change and the old dude was a homeless man. He got mad because I gave him two pennies. OK, that was a bit mean I guess, but I was broke as shit myself and had just come off Bourbon Street in New Orleans and wasn't exactly sober. And when I say broke, I mean that I had about 83 cents on me, literally. We were waiting on a street car, and he cussed me for about half an hour from fifty feet away, yanked some pay phones off the hook, kicked over some trash cans, and took some kind of Kung Fu stance as he yelled for me to come throw down with him.

He had a fit because you gave him money! OMG
Your a hard working man cas, you dont need to deal with that. The guy probably wants to be a homeless beggar like most, they simply dont want to work and would rather drink and get handouts instead....

1. Old people who think they don't have to wait in lines., and cut the line.

2. Girls that talk like guys, using vulgur language and slang words such as dude and mostly every surfer type word.

3. People with low self-esteem that belittle people they think are lower than they.

Those are rather things I hate....lets think of things that make me sick....

1. Guys who wear sandals.

2. Girls who get beer guts when they go out drinking, but still wear a belly shirt.

3. Same as darktooth..people who chew with mouths open.

4. Airs with hairy legs and armpits...though I haven't encountered one up close.

Top Bottom