Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is what makes politics so frustrating....

It's already quite clear you so no intrinsic difference in the service they provide so it's useless to continue the discussion. You and I just simply aren't going to agree on this. The difference comes in the necessity of the service and who/what the pilots work for etc, etc. It's a grey issue for me but I understand why they do it. Unions collective bargaining is just not the same as price fixing. And from what i've seen in the last few months on the "widely" disparaging costs of the exact same procedure from locale to another...I question the veracity of your claim that orthopedic surgeons are getting butt pounded in federal prison.

Those widely-verying numbers you saw were charges -- not actual reimbursements. You'd find reimbursements (particularly for physicians) are in a much more narrow band. Those stories were sensationalized drivel to cover for the real story, which is the terrible failures of obamacare.

But back to the topic. Why exactly are pilots and routine orthopedics physicians to be treated so differently? Details please.

And yes, union wage tables are exactly that -- price fixing. It's a form of acceptable collusion among providers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Possibly a good point, I'll look into that further.

Re-read that barrage of articles. They hit several weeks ago -- I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same thing.

They cleverly worded the articles to say things like: "one hospital charged" or "one patient was charged".

And the authors knew exactly what they were doing. It's like the meathead in the gym who says: "I just missed 500 on the bench yesterday." That doesn't mean anything -- what matters is what you did.

With that being said, I missed 600 on the bench the other day. I'm way cool tho.

Top Bottom