Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of anti-anxiety meds are u on......

buddy28

and how easy was it for you to get them??

Id like to get some benzodiazapenes, but here in the great white north, psychatrists are booked 3 months in advance and dont take personal requests from patients.

aaahhhh....im just stresssed

I'm concerned here. How do you know what knid of meds you need, if any? Go see your family doctor or get one. Also, diazepam and valiums and the like are addictive and only good for quick short term use.....you might need something long term...I dunno.....If you're just abit stressed from everyday life, mellow out...try and relax....

I used to be on differeent meds. they helped a little. But not to the point where I was all better.

i have a technique that's new to me that seems to be working for stress and anxiety. Better time management and setting priorities straight.

To answer your question I got them meds pretty easily from my family doctor.

i don't know about benzodiazapenes. Aren't those a bit harder?

Valium, Diazepam, Ativan and the like are Benzodiazapene's, the way.
Good for quick relief and should not be taken all the time as they tend to lose their effectiveness and are addictive.
Anyhow...go see a family doctor

buddy28 said:
and how easy was it for you to get them??

Id like to get some benzodiazapenes, but here in the great white north, psychatrists are booked 3 months in advance and dont take personal requests from patients.

aaahhhh....im just stresssed

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU TRULY RETARDED????? EVER WONDER WHY DOCTORS DON'T TAKE "REQUESTS" FROM PATIENTS??????? IT MIGHT BE NICE TO GO TO MY DOCTOR AND SAY " I FEEL LIKE HAVING SOME MORPHINE TODAY, THAT IS MY REQUEST" AND HAVE MY DOCTOR SAY "SURE, NO PROBLEM , WHATEVER YOU THINK IS BEST."""

I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell my doc. what I want all the time. Sometimes she doesn't like it, but hey, it's a bidness. My fav is xanex btw.

:fro:

Stryc-9 said:
I just have a nap when I'm stressed...
...so I spend most of my time in bed.

IF I DID THAT, I WOULD BE IN BED 24-7. I'D LIKE TO TRY SOME STRYCNINE (SP?). I KNOW THAT WOULD WORK.

KAYNE

Top Bottom