Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the highest interest savings account/cd/ira/etc I could start right now

lol @ not understanding how interest rates work.

Im not really sure how they do work ahahaa, I just know that with a mutual fund you have compound interest and the more you add to it over time the more you get because the interest is more because your principal is larger...

Im not sure how CD's, IRA's, etc work

maybe you could be a good e-bro and answer me

I just know that with a mutual fund you have compound interest and the more you add to it over time the more you get because the interest is more because your principal is larger...
No.

maybe you could be a good e-bro and answer me

No.

Seriously, 1% is high at this point in time. The Fed rate is at 0.

And an IRA is a shell account - a tax code. What you do with your money inside of the IRA dictates how much or little return you receive.

PS - what happened to all the "lol have fun with your feral reserve notes and put ur money in a bank and ur gonna lose it!!!!" talk you cut and pasted from blogs a few weeks ago?

PS - what happened to all the "lol have fun with your feral reserve notes and put ur money in a bank and ur gonna lose it!!!!" talk you cut and pasted from blogs a few weeks ago?

what are feral reserve notes bro?

Im just trying to diversify. Im still all for silver and a hedge against the dollar, but I want diversification as well. Plus I want something that I cant touch and something for my baby for when he is older.

Top Bottom