Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What helps you wake up in the morning?

W

Warik

I keep having trouble waking up after a night's sleep for some reason. It's not that I'm not getting enough sleep - I'm getting too damn much.

Before yesterday for about 4-5 nights, I had been going to bed around 3 or 4 AM working late. A good 7-8 hours would have scheduled me to wake up around 10 AM - 12 PM, but I found myself sleeping until 1 or 2. My alarm would wake me up and I'd plop the ol' head back on the pillow.

I figured it was because I was going to sleep later, so tried going to bed earlier last night - around 1 AM. Alarm hit me at 9 AM. I sat up, and in one swift motion, I turned it off on the way back down to the pillow.

I know people who go to bed around 11 PM - Midnight and wake up at 6 AM even without a damn alarm. How the hell do you people manage this? I was thinking of setting my PC as the alarm that would play a lengthy mp3, and locking my PC so that I'd need to enter a password to unlock it - a password which I would randomly generate and hide half of it downstairs in my left shoe, and the other half which I would hide rolled up with some socks that I would shuffle around in the drawer prior to going to bed. This would require me to get up, go downstairs, get half the password, then go through a million socks, put the passwords together, and then unlock the PC to turn off the alarm.

Then I realized that my brilliant ass would just reach over and turn off the speaker - shit.

What should I do?

-Warik

i suffer fromn the same problem......im trying to bring my sleep time (going to bed) back to normal times, this helps

otherwise, leaving the window open so sun hits your face helps......the sunlight gets rid of a chemical in your skin that makes you drowsyu or something, eitherway if i get up when sun is on me i feel much better

if your tired, you just switch of your alarm clock. i do that

Man, I get up at 4am, there is no sunshine then. I have a bad tendency of turning my nightstand table alarm clock off. Then when my radio goes off, getting up, turning it off and going back to bed. If my apartment is cold it makes me do this more often.

This best overall way I have found of waking up through the years is by a blowjob. If I ever find a woman that will do this every morning I will either marry her or keep her chained to my bed. Screw Folgers, I want a hummer, no better way to start the day fresh.

I find that if i sit up right away, than it's no problem. It's when you lay there forever it's hard to get going.

FarBeyondDriven said:
Man, I get up at 4am, there is no sunshine then. I have a bad tendency of turning my nightstand table alarm clock off. Then when my radio goes off, getting up, turning it off and going back to bed. If my apartment is cold it makes me do this more often.

This best overall way I have found of waking up through the years is by a blowjob. If I ever find a woman that will do this every morning I will either marry her or keep her chained to my bed. Screw Folgers, I want a hummer, no better way to start the day fresh.

ahh if only i could every morning, life would be bliss

Warik said:
I keep having trouble waking up after a night's sleep for some reason. It's not that I'm not getting enough sleep - I'm getting too damn much.

Before yesterday for about 4-5 nights, I had been going to bed around 3 or 4 AM working late. A good 7-8 hours would have scheduled me to wake up around 10 AM - 12 PM, but I found myself sleeping until 1 or 2. My alarm would wake me up and I'd plop the ol' head back on the pillow.

I figured it was because I was going to sleep later, so tried going to bed earlier last night - around 1 AM. Alarm hit me at 9 AM. I sat up, and in one swift motion, I turned it off on the way back down to the pillow.

I know people who go to bed around 11 PM - Midnight and wake up at 6 AM even without a damn alarm. How the hell do you people manage this? I was thinking of setting my PC as the alarm that would play a lengthy mp3, and locking my PC so that I'd need to enter a password to unlock it - a password which I would randomly generate and hide half of it downstairs in my left shoe, and the other half which I would hide rolled up with some socks that I would shuffle around in the drawer prior to going to bed. This would require me to get up, go downstairs, get half the password, then go through a million socks, put the passwords together, and then unlock the PC to turn off the alarm.

Then I realized that my brilliant ass would just reach over and turn off the speaker - shit.

What should I do?

-Warik

What a worthless piece of shit. Go to bed early.

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance asshole.

Darktooth said:
Drink a lot of water before bed...

That's actually a good idea. I'll have to piss so bad that not even a busted leg will keep me in bed. I'll chug as much down tonight as I can.

-Warik

Re: Re: What helps you wake up in the morning?

Golfer18 said:
What a worthless piece of shit. Go to bed early.

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance asshole.

1) Evidently, you missed the part about "even if I get 8 hours I can't wake up on time." It has nothing to do with early or late. Going to bed at 4am and waking up at 12pm is the same thing as going to bed at 12am and waking up at 8am.

2) Didn't your mother teach you that insulting people unprovoked only makes you look like an ass? Speaking of worthless...

-Warik

Top Bottom