Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what happened to the Calico VS Sailor Post?

Nobody has any reason to be insecure.....it doesnt stop it happening though.

Did you notice that May seems to have a thing about Buck......oh he thinks he is insecure too lol. Oh boy.....but then I'd be insecure if may was paying that much attention to me too.

Sailor_Girl said:

I have no reason to be insecure. :D

Imnotdutch said:
Well you should firstly be congratulated for making the special forces.
Ok now you dont KNOW you can beat me.....but you think you can. Personally I think the opposite but there you go.
My brother is special forces (british para engineer) too. Still outdo him every time by his own admission. Now seeing as you are american, you prob think the american forces are the worlds best. So ask the Isreali's......the real best forces....who is better. Brit forces or US? You wont like the response.

I don't think we're the best overall..no one force is...but we're the best at what we do. I've worked w/ many nations, many outfits (Seals, Rangers, you name it).....no one is really the best, but the best at their specific specialty. The Isrealis the worlds best force...you GOT to be kidding.

come on now Imnotdutch, this is entertaining. It's all in good fun.

Well I'm having fun.....you might be having fun.....but some people prob wont appreciate it.

BTW Isreali speacial forces are serious shit. You ever work with em?

Big Buck said:
come on now Imnotdutch, this is entertaining. It's all in good fun.

Imnotdutch said:
Well I'm having fun.....you might be having fun.....but some people prob wont appreciate it.

BTW Isreali speacial forces are serious shit. You ever work with em?

I haven't worked with them yet. I would like to though.

Well I hope you get that wish. They are as hardcore as they get.....not the kinda people you want to get on the wrong side of.

Big Buck said:

I haven't worked with them yet. I would like to though.

from what I hear the Thailand special forces are bad ass too!!!!

Top Bottom