Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what happened to the Calico VS Sailor Post?

Imnotdutch said:
Maybe when you have another 15 years on you and a couple of kids you will realise just how much these women have to go through.

:rolleyes: Let me expain....again....I've started out my life being fit and extremely into fitness. I will NEVER be fat. Regardless of if I have children or aging. It has always been my opinion that fat is disgusting and I will never let myself get that way.

Sailor Girl,

Those are nice goals ... I hope u keep up the good work ... but life is full of uncertainties ... and you will never know ... this is what the older women are telling you. There are a lot of very fit bodybuilders in the 1980s who became fat. They also swore like u ...

People change ... life priority changes ... I had to give up training when I was trying to finish my Ph.D within 3 years ... I gained 20 lbs of fat ... but I lost 30 lbs now ... sometimes you can't have it all ... all the time ... unless u are set for life that you will be in the fitness industry .... and are in no mood for intense intellectual pursuits ... or raising family ...

Yeah thats what they all think until everything starts to head south. Come back in 20 years and I'll tell you if you succeeded. We'll see what carrying kids did to you and whether you dealt with the slowing metabolism.

Personally I rarely go for the waif look. It is both unhealthy and, in my opinion, gross. This look is different from naturally light people BTW.

I also believe that there isnt a single bodyweight that suits everybody. I dont know what you weigh.....but I bet that many pounds would look bad on many people.....including calico. Whereas 150lb would look bad on a naturally slim person.

BTW you didnt explain this before. You just jumped in with the insults and tried to pretend you were joking when not everybody was on your side. Again you try to pretend that the misunderstandings are down to other people missing something.....whats with that?

I assume you have no response to everything else that I wrote? Or maybe you cant make that out to be anybodies fault but yours so you didnt try.

Sailor_Girl said:

:rolleyes: Let me expain....again....I've started out my life being fit and extremely into fitness. I will NEVER be fat. Regardless of if I have children or aging. It has always been my opinion that fat is disgusting and I will never let myself get that way.

Tantric,
I agree with just about everything you say. Of course negative opinions should be allowed. But people can give negative opinions without being nasty....that is constructive criticism......which I think is good for you.

I know i've taken kind of a negative bias on this post, but I never said anything was wrong with paying Calico compliments and I did not mean any offense to her. I also feel that if people have negative things to say, they are entitled to to say them.

My first post was kind of a shot at the numerous guys in here who seem to bury their faces in the asses of every girl who posts up here regardless of what they look like.

There is a certain type of woman who I am attracted to. Of course, I don't expect everyone to share my views. Nor do I care.

There are a lot of guys up here who also like a certain type. Anyone without a penis. I'm more discerning than that.

JMHO
[/QUOTE]

Imnotdutch said:
Yeah thats what they all think until everything starts to head south. Come back in 20 years and I'll tell you if you succeeded. We'll see what carrying kids did to you and whether you dealt with the slowing metabolism.

Originally posted by cyberflash Those are nice goals ... I hope u keep up the good work ... but life is full of uncertainties ... and you will never know ... this is what the older women are telling you. There are a lot of very fit bodybuilders in the 1980s who became fat. They also swore like u ...

People change ... life priority changes ... I had to give up training when I was trying to finish my Ph.D within 3 years ... I gained 20 lbs of fat ... but I lost 30 lbs now ... sometimes you can't have it all ... all the time ... unless u are set for life that you will be in the fitness industry .... and are in no mood for intense intellectual pursuits ... or raising family ...

I will be in the military. I have the motivation to stay fit and won't have the time to get fat.

I also believe that there isnt a single bodyweight that suits everybody. I dont know what you weigh.....but I bet that many pounds would look bad on many people.....including calico. Whereas 150lb would look bad on a naturally slim person.

I am naturally slim and I weigh 150 and it looks great cuz I am 5'11.

BTW you didnt explain this before. You just jumped in with the insults and tried to pretend you were joking when not everybody was on your side. Again you try to pretend that the misunderstandings are down to other people missing something.....whats with that?

It's just added on the list of things I've explained in the past two days. I did not pretend I was joking about anything. I was joking about the diet pills cuz it fit into the argument. I was dead serious about everything else I have said. I obviously feel strongly about my opinion or else I would have let this thread die yesterday instead of constantly sticking up for myself.

I assume you have no response to everything else that I wrote?

I responded to that shit about a million times in other posts...it's getting quite repetetive.

Anything else?
:rolleyes:

Most of my family are in the military......I'm in better shape than them all. Once people get in they rarely have the motivatyion to keep it all up.....from what I have seen.

150 looks great on you? You will notice I didnt reply to your pics. Some of us dont agree with your statement but we dont go around insulting you because of it.

The rest you have not answered at all. You may think you have but your posts obviously dont say what you think they say. Its great that you feel strongly enough to keep it going.....either that or you cant admit that you were way too harsh and have to much pride to admit you might have been wrong. Theres a difference....one is good the other is bad.

What I personally find repetitive is all the little boys and girls who come to this site to have fun at others expense. On most sites you would have been banned by now. There are many good people here.....just a few assholes.

Anything else?? Unless you are going to explain why you are at war with the world.....no!

Why should I be banned for sticking up for myself.

My very first post in that thread was "If I were over weight I'd have mongo boobs too"

It's a true statement. After that I was sticking up for myself. I'm entitled to my own god damn opinion and I can express it however I want to. I chose sarcasm.

Imnotdutch said:
Most of my family are in the military......I'm in better shape than them all.

I'm a RECON MARINE, and I can GUARANTEE that I'll outrun, outswim, and outlift you any day of the week. Don't make such a general statement.....

BTW: I still think Calico looks nasty. She gets props for the weight she's lost, but if I looked like her I wouldn't go braggin and posting pics....:rolleyes:

You should not be banned for sticking up for yourself. However, for insulting others, most boards would ban you.

Of course you are more than entitled to your opinion. But the whole point of my posts is.......why be so nasty about it? Your later posts were plain vicious.....if you had been nice about it nobody would have had a problem.....and calico might well have appreciated the constructive criticism.

I consider it lucky that the rest of the world is more thoughtful and considerate towards others.

Sailor_Girl said:
Why should I be banned for sticking up for myself.

My very first post in that thread was "If I were over weight I'd have mongo boobs too"

It's a true statement. After that I was sticking up for myself. I'm entitled to my own god damn opinion and I can express it however I want to. I chose sarcasm.

Top Bottom