Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what happened to the Calico VS Sailor Post?

WOW!! Are you guys done will all the PC shit??
If someone posts a pic they are open to all the good and bad that goes with that. I hate to see people bitch and whine about what other people are saying and doing. Worry about yourself, and everything else will be fine. You want to be a dick you will get it back, you want to be cool, then reciprocate!!
Thats problem number one today, everyone is worried about everyone else!!

Sailor_Girl said:
For the record I just want to say that I had no idea she lost any weight.....I have seen no before pictures or heard any stories....but I still feel she has a way to go before she should feel comfortable posting half naked pictures of herself on a fitness board.

Maybe you missed this Bikinimom.

I think it is great that Calico transformed herself.

I too lost 100 lbs and it is something that lets you know who you are and where you are going in life.

Calico, I salute you and SG, dont worry-you get all the guys attention as well.

bikinimom said:
OK...I don't know what went on..I was out w/the rugrats ALL DAY - GOD, AM I WORN OUT!

Not to change the subject, though....I didn't read the aforementioned thread, but another member shot me a note to take a look and that it was really out of control.

Having said that....I am NOT taking sides.

Actually SGirl, Yes, I did.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sailor_Girl
For the record I just want to say that I had no idea she lost any weight.....I have seen no before pictures or heard any stories....but I still feel she has a way to go before she should feel comfortable posting half naked pictures of herself on a fitness board.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you missed this Bikinimom.

So are you saying that you always just jump on someone about the pics that someone posts on this board. And from what y9ou are saying it doesn't matter how much weight she has lost or how much better she looks now she still shouldn't post any half naked pics..... is that correct?

Maybe you could give all the chicks here some guidelines of what the BF%, HGT, WGT, color of hair, complexion, tan lines or no tan lines, etc.... etc....... they should have before they are WORTHY of you and get your blessing to post some pics?

No matter what I read the whole thread here and the thread at the Doghouse and you did the whole thing for nothing more than the satisfaction of putting someone down. That was just plain mean and all it did was draw more attention to yourself and let you and all the others give each other high fives by who could come up with the best put down.

Sleep well...... as I am sure you will.

LOL@Tantric!

Rudedawg....it was not the satisfaction of putting someone down....it was my opinion. And yes my opinion was shared by others, but that was not why I posted it. And no not everyone needs my blessing to post a picture. You don't intrepret what I'm trying to say very well so I really don't even know what else to say. Think what you will.
Have a crappy day and enjoy your crummy job :)

Rudedawg,
Great post. You summed up alot of peoples feelings very well.

Sailorgirl,
Well I know you wont pay any attention to what anybody has to say, unless of course they agree with you, but I'll post anyhow.
There are good and bad ways to give opinions. Your way was just plain offensive. You could have said what you had to say in a polite matter and there would not have been a problem. BTW if that was just you expressing your opinion, why did you and Big-buck feel the need to come in here and gloat (thats how it appears at the start of this thread)? Also, very few people actually agreed with you. Even if they did, it doesnt justify the approach you took. It seems to me that you set out to hurt somebody, driven by jealousy it seems, and now you try to make excuses (like: oh geez didnt realise she had lost so much weight: or the diet pill comment was a joke). Maybe when you have another 15 years on you and a couple of kids you will realise just how much these women have to go through.

The messages you posted in the deleted thread were not really open to interpretation. You can try to make out that it is everybody else with a problem if you wish....but it is clear that you were just being plain old nasty. There is no need for that stuff at all.

At the end of the day, people come in all shapes and sizes. And whats more, not every body appreciates the same bodytypes. So why shouldnt people post compliments to calico?

Ah well.....end of whine I guess. I'm glad somebody saw your posts for what they were and deleted half of that thread.

Sailor_Girl said:
LOL@Tantric!

Rudedawg....it was not the satisfaction of putting someone down....it was my opinion. And yes my opinion was shared by others, but that was not why I posted it. And no not everyone needs my blessing to post a picture. You don't intrepret what I'm trying to say very well so I really don't even know what else to say. Think what you will.
Have a crappy day and enjoy your crummy job :)

Uh yes I have.....and no she doesnt. The pics in the boots thread dont do her justice. Go to her homepage to see better pics.

BTW did you read what Bikinimom wrote to Sailorgirl. Maybe you should re-read it and substitute your name for SG's.

The Varnsen said:
Have you guys seen SG´s face? She looks like a horse... I for one wouldn´t bang her...:eek:

Top Bottom