Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is it with this group- A disproportionate # of us have been on anti-depressants

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
and the majority do not believe in God. Do these tendencies go along with the BB, fitness lifestyle?

I think the atheism and bodybuilding could go hand in hand because those that lift are sometimes more narcissistic.

Not sure, I'm talking out of my ass.

string_bean00 said:
I think the atheism and bodybuilding could go hand in hand because those that lift are sometimes more narcissistic.

Not sure, I'm talking out of my ass.

Don't feel bad, I often do this to, just out of boredom.

That's a good question. I have found myself to be in the minority as a Christian, although I can tell you that there are Christian BodyBuilding boards. I think it may not be the sport, it may just be the people that are drawn to this specific board.

As for the anti-depressant thing, I can't help there because I am too...

no, it doesn't go w/ the bb lifestyle as you called it. simply put, the majority of members on here probably have self-image issues and are trying to make up for it. god has no correlation, but i can definitely see where the anti-depressants and working out go hand in hand.

god invented bodybuilding

creation.jpg

his arms are pretty swole

but i think adam needs to do some squats and ab work

Then there are the ones that need to be on anti-depressants and need to believe in God. You can't forget those.

Top Bottom