Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what elite member has the biggest social life

OXANDRIN

not me....anyone with other 10k post is out too or anyone who averages over 20 posts a day is out too.

ok who is it?

what do you want biggest or most active? i am lazy and am bored with going out of late but i have a very large mysterious network of friends and associates, hell i see some one i know in the paper almost everyday but thats not necessairly a good thing

nice6pac said:
what do you want biggest or most active? i am lazy and am bored with going out of late but i have a very large mysterious network of friends and associates, hell i see some one i know in the paper almost everyday but thats not necessairly a good thing

(2.05 posts per day)

ok maybe you have friends......Nice!

I guess I go through times of posting a lot. I kind of took a break from elite for quite a few months. Other than checking PMs, I wasn't really online much for quite a while. I suppose that mostly has to do with my new position at work, changed hours, etc. As of late I've been on more as my bf is working insane #'s of hours per week and I'm bored at home more often.

Raina said:
I guess I go through times of posting a lot. I kind of took a break from elite for quite a few months. Other than checking PMs, I wasn't really online much for quite a while. I suppose that mostly has to do with my new position at work, changed hours, etc. As of late I've been on more as my bf is working insane #'s of hours per week and I'm bored at home more often.

i never new the chat board was here until about 6 months ago.

yea i never used the chatboard but it sucked me in one day and i bet i spend 90% of my psots over there either defending myself or someone else,

I don't generally hop online to argue. I save my anger and agression for my loved ones...I'm fairly mellow with everyone else.

Raina said:
I don't generally hop online to argue. I save my anger and agression for my loved ones...I'm fairly mellow with everyone else.

I'll never figure out how to read your posts with that ass on the left staring at me. Your making me cross-eyed stop it. No don't.

Top Bottom