Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does it mean when someone tickles your palm during a handshake?

lol... i really never had a handshake like that, or knew what it meant.
i am pretty sure it's a joke, because the same guy called my extension today and said he wants to marry me. I said i'm already married and he said he wanted to make babies. I said he already was a baby.

lol... i really never had a handshake like that, or knew what it meant.
i am pretty sure it's a joke, because the same guy called my extension today and said he wants to marry me. I said i'm already married and he said he wanted to make babies. I said he already was a baby.
lol... you better make sure the sales guy isnt spreading more rumors about "what you're spreadin."

Last edited:
I had an ex-girlfriend who used to signal me that she wanted to sneak out of wherever we were to fuck whenver she held my hand and tickled my palm. She did that often. We ended up doing it just about every place imagineable. She was great :)

you know, they bend their middle finger and stroke your palm. what does that mean?

never had that done. kinda creepy. i had people hold on a little too long on handshakes and even that made me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Apparently, somewhere back in the late 80’s, people starting thinking it was funny to shake your hand, and then while they had your hand in their hand, extend one of their fingers into the space between both your then-shaking hands, and scratch the palm of your hand with their finger. Mind you, this all happened inside the shake, so you couldn’t even see it happening or know that it was about to happen. This is one of the reasons why the finger scratching handshake is so horrific.

But that’s not the only reason why finger-scratching hand shaking is so bad.

It’s that there are people out there who think that by shaking your hand and scratching the palm of your hand in the middle of a handshake with their un-manicured scratchy-finger — that they’re either being funny, sexually explicit or just plain groundbreaking. The FSHS’es think that by surprising you with such a startling finger-scratching moment, that you’ll jump back, laugh about it and go on your merry way.

Well I’m here today to say that the prognosis on Finger Scratching Hand Shakers is bad. Really bad.

So the next time you’re preparing to shake someone’s hand and you think that it would be really funny to either: (a) lick your hand before shaking, (b) shake someone’s hand really hard, thereby crushing it, (c) shake too long while urinating your pants, (d)give someone a limp wimpy handshake, or (e) scratch their hand in the mid-shake hidden cup area…

Don’t do it.

Your handshaking friends will thank you for it.

this is why i just smile, bob my head and say "nice to meet you"...... no one touches nangiggles..... its hard in a culture where evryone says hi with a kiss in the cheek.... ewwww....

this is why i just smile, bob my head and say "nice to meet you"...... no one touches nangiggles..... its hard in a culture where evryone says hi with a kiss in the cheek.... ewwww....

mmm full body hugs, with a leg wrap around..

Top Bottom