Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does it mean when someone tickles your palm during a handshake?

oh. the guy was smiling, then said, "you know what this means?"
I said, "no".
He said, "well you should."

he was probably goofing- he's 26 years old.
It means he wants to lay chest to chest and feel the inside of your private parts with his private parts.... you know what I'm sayin?

That's his discreet "mating call".

When we meet, I'm going to shake your hand in the same romantic way. :heart:

It's just a silly thing to do sometimes. I learned it from my Grandpa and his friends. It's just a joking way to handshake because you are not expecting it. You guys are all ignorant taking a wonderful gesture like a hand shake and making it sexual.

it's a form of flirting, safe in the sense there's no lingering evidence of them doing.....well, safer than saying "man, I'd love to cover those fun bags with my man gravy" within earshot of others.

^^^^^ lol

I had a guy do this to me when I was like 20 (he wwas around the same age)

and there was no mistaking the motivation at the time

it may be one of the few times Ive actually blushed

this thread made me lol thinkin about it

It means "I wanna do you"

It's just a silly thing to do sometimes. I learned it from my Grandpa and his friends. It's just a joking way to handshake because you are not expecting it. You guys are all ignorant taking a wonderful gesture like a hand shake and making it sexual.

If he asked if she knew what it means then it's not the kinda thing ur talking about.....

Top Bottom