Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does it mean when someone tickles your palm during a handshake?

Means he wants to finger fuck your vageen.

Oh and score another one for your workplace environment.

Speaking seriously about it; Definitely weird. As a man, if a woman did that to me, I'd take it as a hint that she wants me to take give some action. But no matter what, it's not the right place nor the right time at work! And if the guy is creepy, you need to watch him. Sounds a bit too forward to me, and he might do things more creepy than that if your guard is down.. Where I come from, real men don't do stuff like that to get womens' attention. Tell him he ought to try holding the door for you first.

Charles

Speaking seriously about it; Definitely weird. As a man, if a woman did that to me, I'd take it as a hint that she wants me to take give some action. But no matter what, it's not the right place nor the right time at work! And if the guy is creepy, you need to watch him. Sounds a bit too forward to me, and he might do things more creepy than that if your guard is down.. Where I come from, real men don't do stuff like that to get womens' attention. Tell him he ought to try holding the door for you first.

Charles

Forget it bor, she works in the same state that brought us jersey shore

I know exactly what it means!! He did that to get you to imagine what he is thinking of doing to you by showing his caressing movement back and forth on your palm. He is trying to send you a message.....thus he wants you! Its a mind game and he is really treading in deep waters if it is at work or against your wishes. He basically had "sex" with you by his hand movement. If he was looking straight at your eyes and you know that smile or face gesture of " I want you", than he did already!

It means he is a douchebag creep.
Thats disgusting, isn't that a creepy old man move?
Next thing he'll be calling you princess.

When my girl talks bout how creepy some guy is I'll shake her hand n do that and we will lol. It's just hella funny that guys really do that... I don't know either one of you or the situation or what your relation is but if he was jus goofing around then maybe but I myself wouldn't joke around like that with a coworker.

Stiletto would give me at least 3 erections a day so I kind of feel the guy......but still, vastly vastly vastly inappropriate. Heck, next is a vtext of his cock....lol

Top Bottom